Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / 320cc or 350cc - size 8/10 help!

320cc or 350cc - size 8/10 help!

2 April 2008 at 22:04

Hi girls,

Had my consultation yesterday, went really well etc.

Only thing is he said I could have 320cc's or 350cc's I know as I am having them under the muscle I will lose between 10-15% of the overal size. But am so unsure on what to go for.

My worries with 320cc is that after losing the 10-15% I will be a small c/large b and the 350cc I worry it may look too big and unnatural!

Can anyone help or show some pics? Thanks to all you that have done and have said kind words of advice.

My stats are currently a 32a and I am a size 8/10 and I am 5'6.

I want a c cup ideally - apparently unless I have been told wrong these both result in so but is the 320cc very different to the 350cc or am I just being boob greedy knowing I will actually have boobs!?

Help!

Stace x

1st episode: Marie invites you to a cookery lesson like no other...

1st episode: Marie invites you to a cookery lesson like no other...

1st episode: Marie invites you to a cookery lesson like no other... 1st episode: Marie invites you to a cookery lesson like no other...

2 April 2008 at 22:06

Hi
im also 5ft 6 and was a 34a/b before op. had 340 partial unders and now mesuring a d cup. glad i went for the larger size! xx

1 likes-I like

2 April 2008 at 22:07

Pm
me if you want to see my pics xx

I like

2 April 2008 at 22:08

Hiya
evening hun, iwould go for the bigger implant, i didnt get a choicd bcoz my left breast wouldnt take anything bigger then a 310cc i had overs and i sooooooooooo wish i was bigger, u get used to them very quick feel like i have had mine forever, just remember you are paying a lot off cash so get wot u want go for the350cc good luck letus now how u get on

I like

2 April 2008 at 22:13

Size
To get it into perspective the difference is 30cc. If you measure out 6 teaspoons of water you'll see what a small amount it is so going to the 350cc isn't going to make such a difference that you'll end up looking unaturally top heavy. I made a mistake last week and chose a 345cc implant when my surgeon recommended 375. I was a 32aa and was fixed on the idea that I wanted a C cup and no more incase I looked like Pamela Anderson. I'm kicking myself now for not having those few extra cc's as it might have made a difference to the fullness of the cup although not the actual size. Chances are like me you'll regret going for the smaller option. Good luck with your decision. I know it seems such a major dilemna before the op but I think if you have no regrets you'll be able to enjoy the whole experience more and have a relaxed recovery.

I like

2 April 2008 at 23:10
In response to minimini26

Hi
im also 5ft 6 and was a 34a/b before op. had 340 partial unders and now mesuring a d cup. glad i went for the larger size! xx

And also...
Hey,

The other thing, do they look really different? What I mean is it is obvious? I work with a lot of guys and although I am doing it for me and screw everyone else, I worry that it will be really noticeable and I worry about becoming talk of the office.

Silly I know but I do sadly worry too much about all that kind of stuff!

Stace x

I like

2 April 2008 at 23:20
In response to wishing27

And also...
Hey,

The other thing, do they look really different? What I mean is it is obvious? I work with a lot of guys and although I am doing it for me and screw everyone else, I worry that it will be really noticeable and I worry about becoming talk of the office.

Silly I know but I do sadly worry too much about all that kind of stuff!

Stace x

Xx
hey i would go with the bigger i went with 380s and was an 32aa now a dd and honestly if i did not say out to people they would not have noticed.
xx

I like

2 April 2008 at 23:54
In response to stanyer21

Xx
hey i would go with the bigger i went with 380s and was an 32aa now a dd and honestly if i did not say out to people they would not have noticed.
xx

Thanks
Thank you - I will go to the 350cc I think. Do you have any pics at all? x

I like

2 April 2008 at 23:55
In response to wishing27

Thanks
Thank you - I will go to the 350cc I think. Do you have any pics at all? x

Xx
yeah its stanyer21 and no password, honestly i would def go bigger i am really small framed and i think i could have pulled off bigger
let me no what you think.
xx

I like

3 April 2008 at 0:06
In response to stanyer21

Xx
yeah its stanyer21 and no password, honestly i would def go bigger i am really small framed and i think i could have pulled off bigger
let me no what you think.
xx

Wow
Hey,

I am most impressed. They don't look out of proportion or ridicious. They look just right.

I think you are right too 350cc will be fine, plus I do have to bear in mind as I am having unders I will lose between 10-15% in the overall size.

Thank you xxxx

I like

3 April 2008 at 0:13
In response to wishing27

Wow
Hey,

I am most impressed. They don't look out of proportion or ridicious. They look just right.

I think you are right too 350cc will be fine, plus I do have to bear in mind as I am having unders I will lose between 10-15% in the overall size.

Thank you xxxx

Xx
thankyou...

honestly i would go with the biggest you can get. 3 surgeons all told me no bigger than a c on my frame (5 foot 4 and 7 stone 12)and i had to go to that many before i finally got one to agree i could have bigger.
now that i have had surgery i just dont understand why them surgeons were saying it would look so ridicolous on my frame.
xz

I like

3 April 2008 at 0:16
In response to stanyer21

Xx
thankyou...

honestly i would go with the biggest you can get. 3 surgeons all told me no bigger than a c on my frame (5 foot 4 and 7 stone 12)and i had to go to that many before i finally got one to agree i could have bigger.
now that i have had surgery i just dont understand why them surgeons were saying it would look so ridicolous on my frame.
xz

Well...
Well my surgeon said to me as I ave a broad back (I do ) I could have a d cup if wanted. But to be honest that just completely freaked me out!

I think the 350cc is def the way to go.

Your look fab though hun, they really do. Would you go bigger down the line do you think? x

I like

3 April 2008 at 0:27
In response to wishing27

Well...
Well my surgeon said to me as I ave a broad back (I do ) I could have a d cup if wanted. But to be honest that just completely freaked me out!

I think the 350cc is def the way to go.

Your look fab though hun, they really do. Would you go bigger down the line do you think? x

Xx
no i could not jusify paying another 4 grand on another boobs job and to be honest they are big just not in your face like i think you expect them to be. also i think cos they are new thats all you can think about and talk about were as maybe in a year or so i will be glad i did not go bigger as would not want people looking at my boobs all the time. the size i am i think is perfect for my 6/8 frame. and i think i can wear a plunge bra to make them look really big if i wanted to. also i find in a bikini they do look relly big its just clothes that seem to hide them abit.
even tho you think to yourself are they dont look that big really they are a dd/e so really they have got to be.
good luck tho deciding and i woul def go with the biggest you can get.

I like

3 April 2008 at 13:52

Boobs
hi Stace

we have pm'd each other quite a bit and you already saw my 320cc pics but i thought i'd add some thoughts to this post.

you are going to the same surgeon as me and have very similar stats.
i know it's hard to tell from people's recent pics on picturetrail as it's the end result after 3 months or so that would be the important ones. there are some around.

i was pretty worried abotu how i'd handle things in the office as i also work with a lot of guys in a huge engineering company. i didn't want to be turning up at a meeting and after the news having travelled around, everyone staring at my boobs!
in the end tho, i knew it would give people something to talk abotu for a week or 2 then they'd move on.

to be honest, nobody noticed! they are strapped into teh sports bra well and my clothes are not low cut. maybe when i get my sports bra off it will be more noticable but by that time they'll really feel part of me (do already) and will be in a better position to handle it. it's not such a rare thing nowadays anyway!

i'd say go 350cc if you are choosing between the 2 sizes. not much difference and psychologically you'll be happier. i chose 320cc over 280cc and soooo glad i did!

good luck xx

I like

3 April 2008 at 14:19
In response to stanyer21

Xx
no i could not jusify paying another 4 grand on another boobs job and to be honest they are big just not in your face like i think you expect them to be. also i think cos they are new thats all you can think about and talk about were as maybe in a year or so i will be glad i did not go bigger as would not want people looking at my boobs all the time. the size i am i think is perfect for my 6/8 frame. and i think i can wear a plunge bra to make them look really big if i wanted to. also i find in a bikini they do look relly big its just clothes that seem to hide them abit.
even tho you think to yourself are they dont look that big really they are a dd/e so really they have got to be.
good luck tho deciding and i woul def go with the biggest you can get.

Estimating size
I hope you don't mind me replying, as a professional-

There is a type of assessment called a "biodimensional assessment" for breast augmentation planning. Not every surgeon is trained in this techniqu, but it very much helps with getting a proprtionate result to your frame size. Women who want to be slightly larger than this can then get an idea of how it will affect the result, not only in the short term, but importantly in the long term too.

Obviously as implant dimensions increase, with a round implant, it can produce excessive fullness in the axilla, or a very rounded upper edge. With tear drops, from the right manufacturer, the dimensions of the dimensions of the implant can be altered independently for width, height and projection. This gives great control over the results. Not every one is suitable for tear drops, and sometimes round implants will do the job better.

These are all things that should be discussed.

Regards

Philip Turton
www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk

I like

3 April 2008 at 20:11
In response to eplt

Estimating size
I hope you don't mind me replying, as a professional-

There is a type of assessment called a "biodimensional assessment" for breast augmentation planning. Not every surgeon is trained in this techniqu, but it very much helps with getting a proprtionate result to your frame size. Women who want to be slightly larger than this can then get an idea of how it will affect the result, not only in the short term, but importantly in the long term too.

Obviously as implant dimensions increase, with a round implant, it can produce excessive fullness in the axilla, or a very rounded upper edge. With tear drops, from the right manufacturer, the dimensions of the dimensions of the implant can be altered independently for width, height and projection. This gives great control over the results. Not every one is suitable for tear drops, and sometimes round implants will do the job better.

These are all things that should be discussed.

Regards

Philip Turton
www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk

Not at all
Hey Phillip,

Thank you for taking the time to post a message.

It's good to consider all the principals. I think i've fially decided on a 350cc now. It won't stop me looking at the pics on here tho! - Incidentally, what does a 350cc come out as cup wise? I believe it is a C but unsure!

Thanks again

Stace x

I like

4 April 2008 at 17:59
In response to libbylou4

Boobs
hi Stace

we have pm'd each other quite a bit and you already saw my 320cc pics but i thought i'd add some thoughts to this post.

i know it's hard to tell from people's recent pics on picturetrail as it's the end result after 3 months or so that would be the important ones. there are some around.

i was pretty worried abotu how i'd handle things in the office as i also work with a lot of guys in a huge engineering company. i didn't want to be turning up at a meeting and after the news having travelled around, everyone staring at my boobs!
in the end tho, i knew it would give people something to talk abotu for a week or 2 then they'd move on.

to be honest, nobody noticed! they are strapped into teh sports bra well and my clothes are not low cut. maybe when i get my sports bra off it will be more noticable but by that time they'll really feel part of me (do already) and will be in a better position to handle it. it's not such a rare thing nowadays anyway!

i'd say go 350cc if you are choosing between the 2 sizes. not much difference and psychologically you'll be happier. i chose 320cc over 280cc and soooo glad i did!

good luck xx

All booked!
Hi Libby,

I booked it today! 16th May - Wow I actually did it! x

I like

5 April 2008 at 14:52

Nearly same stats as me!
Im same size and height as you, but i was a 32b and had 350cc high profile unders and am now a 32E/F!

Ive got pics if you wanna pm me for details x

I like

13 April 2008 at 22:18
In response to libbylou4

Boobs
hi Stace

good luck xx

For libbylou4
Hey Libby,

I just wrote a massive message and it didn't send!

Anyway, I can't help looking on here, it's been amazing for experiences and pictures - the pictures I seem to be addicted to due to being so unsure with size!

A full c cup is what I want. What implant size did you go for again? My memory isn't what it used to be! ; )

I did the rice test this week and that completely freaked me out, my Dad bless him was all like: ''Well we best get more rice as you want to be sure'' aw....
However, did you do this test? It made me realise that it's not too helpful! ; ) as they look like something out of Alien!

Did you and your surgeon choose what size on the day?
I am still so unsure! Some girls on here that have opted for the 260cc have ended up between a d/e cup - that worries me slightly! far too big! Afteral I just want to have some boobs and a cleavage for a change!

I don't mind you asking anything, you have been fantastic for advice and I can only offer assistance back.
My implants are costing me £2,420 I I am pretty sure the anatomicals cost an extra £500 and my support bar is costing me £40 - are you sure your wasn't gold plated? ; )

It is interesting to compare though, I have been looking at flights this week and it's looking quite good so I have to book soon, did you fly?

How did you find Dr Mouallem? I found him great at the consultation, just hope the op proves well too!
I booked my holiday last week and the guy who does it was like: 'will that give you enough time to do what you want?' and I was thinking, 'if only you knew...'

I have booked 2 weeks total, the op is on monday 16th june and i shall return to work 2 weeks monday later, Do you think that is enough time? Dr Mouallem also said I can drive again after 2 weeks? Was that the case with you?

Sorry to ask so much! ; )

Stace xx

I like

14 April 2008 at 8:53
In response to paula2009

Hiya
evening hun, iwould go for the bigger implant, i didnt get a choicd bcoz my left breast wouldnt take anything bigger then a 310cc i had overs and i sooooooooooo wish i was bigger, u get used to them very quick feel like i have had mine forever, just remember you are paying a lot off cash so get wot u want go for the350cc good luck letus now how u get on

Hiya
you mention you couldnt take anything bigger than 310cc. i think i will have same prob as am only 34 a (courtesy of havin 2 kids). can you tell me wot size you were and wot the implants took you to and are they uppers? sorry for all the questions.. x

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Last author's threads

• Pictures up 320cc under anatomicals - elyzea - dr mouallem

25 August 2010 at 15:08

• Back from elyzea - dr mouallem - 3200cc under anatomicals

30 July 2008 at 19:40

• Where to stay for elyzea surgery

26 May 2008 at 22:38

• 360cc under anatomicals - any pictures please

12 December 2008 at 23:22