Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Anyone had a boob job from the harley medical group?

Anyone had a boob job from the harley medical group?

10 July 2007 at 22:16

Hi

I went for my first consultation tonight in Bristol at the Harley Medical Group...to be honest i really haven't done that much research yet and woulld be interested in if anyone has had a boob job with them? Also, as i havent done really any research has anyone got any advice? Also, i am a 34a so really only wanted to go up to a C at the very, very most...but have read a lot about stretch marks on this site...any advice about that?

A lot of questions!

Sue

11 July 2007 at 11:19

Hi sue
I have just had my BA 12 days ago with the Harley Medical Group and I cannot recommend them highly enough. From start to finish they have been nothing but professional, friendly and helpful. I had Dr Ondrejka who has done a fantastic job on me and my scars are tiny. I have had very little if no pain at all, just discomfort. I have been talking to several ladies on this forum who have used both Harley and Dr Ondrejka and they all have good things to say. My best friend is going with Harley on the 15th August because she has seen my results and has booked straight away. The Lifestyle hospital in Manchester where I went for the op was lovely and clean and the staff were lovely. They cannot do enough for you and they really are there 24/7. I have no complaints at all about the surgeons, staff or clinics, they are brilliant.

With regards to size, just tell the surgeon when you meet him/her that you only want to be a C and no bigger and they will advise you on what size, they do not try to make you go bigger or push you in any way, they give you what you want. Stretch marks will happen if you go too big because your skin will obviously need to stretch to take the implant but I would say that as you are only wanting to go up 2 sizes, you should be ok. However, bio oil is an excellent product for stretch marks and scars and I can also recommend this. Buy it off ebay though, its much cheaper!!

Hope this helps but ask anything else and I will try to help you again.

Good luck

Lyn xxx

I like

11 July 2007 at 18:43

Harley medical group
Hi Sue
I had my B/A last tuesday with harley medical group, at highgate hospital and mr malik. And i would really reccomend them. The hospital and it's staff are really good and although my scar is only 8 days it is very neat so far.
I too have gone from A (a very very small a though) and i am now possibly a D, (but don't know if that will change)
Again i wouldn't worry too much about stretch marks with A to C, although i think if you are prone to stretch marks then there is not a lot you can do to stop them)
Good Luck xxx

I like

11 July 2007 at 18:52

Hi
Hi Sue, i to went with the Harley Medical group and had the same surgeon as Lynn, Mr Ondrejka, as she said he is fantastic and the nurses there were excellent, the hospital was also really nice the staff were great too, i could not reccomend them enough,they have been really good to me, i am now 5 weeks post op and my scars are looking great and do not have to go back to see them anymore, i had stretch marks before i had my ba from breast feeding but are now looking much better and are no where near as noticeable as they were. unfortunately if your going to get them you will, but going to the size you want to be i dont think you will personally, i can recommend bio oil, i have been using them on mine.

Good luck in making your decision
Nicole xx

I like

11 July 2007 at 20:19
In response to lynw1

Hi sue
I have just had my BA 12 days ago with the Harley Medical Group and I cannot recommend them highly enough. From start to finish they have been nothing but professional, friendly and helpful. I had Dr Ondrejka who has done a fantastic job on me and my scars are tiny. I have had very little if no pain at all, just discomfort. I have been talking to several ladies on this forum who have used both Harley and Dr Ondrejka and they all have good things to say. My best friend is going with Harley on the 15th August because she has seen my results and has booked straight away. The Lifestyle hospital in Manchester where I went for the op was lovely and clean and the staff were lovely. They cannot do enough for you and they really are there 24/7. I have no complaints at all about the surgeons, staff or clinics, they are brilliant.

With regards to size, just tell the surgeon when you meet him/her that you only want to be a C and no bigger and they will advise you on what size, they do not try to make you go bigger or push you in any way, they give you what you want. Stretch marks will happen if you go too big because your skin will obviously need to stretch to take the implant but I would say that as you are only wanting to go up 2 sizes, you should be ok. However, bio oil is an excellent product for stretch marks and scars and I can also recommend this. Buy it off ebay though, its much cheaper!!

Hope this helps but ask anything else and I will try to help you again.

Good luck

Lyn xxx

Read more

Another question!
Thanks for your posts!

The surgeon they have said i would go with is called Dr.Riccardo Frati...has anyone had any experience of him?

I am glad that you have had positive experiences with the company i didnt really know who to go with!

Sue

I like

11 July 2007 at 20:44
In response to recentlymarried1

Another question!
Thanks for your posts!

The surgeon they have said i would go with is called Dr.Riccardo Frati...has anyone had any experience of him?

I am glad that you have had positive experiences with the company i didnt really know who to go with!

Sue

Read more

Mr r frati
Hi recently married.

I am 3+ weeks post op and had my BA with Harley Medical Group with Mr Frati.

Unlike many of the girls on here's experience (unsure about cc to choose), I asked him if I could be a D cup and he has given me a D cup (bordering on DD really).

I had 315cc overs taking me from a B to a D/DD - still wearing sports braand not properly measured yet.

He is not the most friendly Dr for a consultation- I think he is fairly shy. He has however done me a super BA. My scars are really small and neat - even the nurse who removed my dressings was amazed at his work.

I have healed realy well and my scars are only 3cm long.Boobs settling in and softening up nicely.

I would happily recommend him.

Any Q please ask.

I like

13 July 2007 at 21:49

Harley medical
Hi Sue

I had my boob job on 5th July 07 with Harley Medical.

I can tell you i researched all companies. I chose Harley because i found them more informative and relaxed, no hard sell as i had previously experienced.

I was a 34a and had 405grm implants which has taken me to around 34d/dd of which i am pleased. My surgeon was Mr Malik and the op was at the Highgate hospital in London. Nurses & surgeon could'nt have been more helpful. I have no stretchmarks and where the implants where inserted has left only a thin line. I must say i did feel poorly for 3-5 days after the op but a week on i feel good.

Should you wish to ask any further questions please do so.

Hope this helps

Marie

I like

21 February 2008 at 22:50
In response to kiteflyer

Mr r frati
Hi recently married.

Unlike many of the girls on here's experience (unsure about cc to choose), I asked him if I could be a D cup and he has given me a D cup (bordering on DD really).

I had 315cc overs taking me from a B to a D/DD - still wearing sports braand not properly measured yet.

He is not the most friendly Dr for a consultation- I think he is fairly shy. He has however done me a super BA. My scars are really small and neat - even the nurse who removed my dressings was amazed at his work.

I have healed realy well and my scars are only 3cm long.Boobs settling in and softening up nicely.

Any Q please ask.

Read more

Mr riccardo frati
Hi there I am going to see mr frati on friday 29th feb for a consult for a nose job with Harley medical. I know you had a BA, but what did you think of him?. I'm a bit worried coz I can find very little about him on the web. What I have read from others like you who have had breast surgery all seem very pleased. This is the first time I've been on this forum so I would appreciate your opinion or anyone else reading this who is, or has had a nose job or any surgery with Mr Frati...
cheers
Aly

I like

22 February 2008 at 0:14
In response to victoriasponge

Mr riccardo frati
Hi there I am going to see mr frati on friday 29th feb for a consult for a nose job with Harley medical. I know you had a BA, but what did you think of him?. I'm a bit worried coz I can find very little about him on the web. What I have read from others like you who have had breast surgery all seem very pleased. This is the first time I've been on this forum so I would appreciate your opinion or anyone else reading this who is, or has had a nose job or any surgery with Mr Frati...
cheers
Aly

Read more

Hi
Hello

I didnt go with the harley medical group in the end but i think you have to go with who you feel comfortable with. I felt that it was a bit of a hard sell with them and Mr Fratti whilst nice didnt instill me with lots of confidence but that may have been because there was a very overbeariing pushy nurse in with him and he was a bit overshadowed as he is shy...I did see photos of his work though and i was impressed but i just didnt like the company...But as you can see there are lots of other positive comments about him....

Sue

I like

29 February 2008 at 20:20

Mr riccardo frati
cheers
Aly

Read more

Dr frati
Hi, I've got my consultation with Dr Frati 12th March for rhinoplasty.

I'd be interested to know what you think. What are you having done to your nose?
I'm starting to get nervous about my nose post op after reading some of people's comments on here! x

I like

3 March 2008 at 21:05

Mr riccardo frati
cheers
Aly

Read more

Hi
Hi there. My name is Michelle and I have had my app with the manager at the Harley Medical in Cardiff, Im having a nose job and they have suggested Dr Frati, can I ask how your app went and have you spoken to anyone who has had a nose job done by him.
Very nervous about this ans am looking for some reasurance.

I like

10 March 2008 at 15:50

Maurizio persico
has any1 been to mr persico at the cosmetic clinic in manchester????

I like

2 May 2008 at 0:58
In response to yatsey

Harley medical
Hi Sue

I had my boob job on 5th July 07 with Harley Medical.

I can tell you i researched all companies. I chose Harley because i found them more informative and relaxed, no hard sell as i had previously experienced.

I was a 34a and had 405grm implants which has taken me to around 34d/dd of which i am pleased. My surgeon was Mr Malik and the op was at the Highgate hospital in London. Nurses & surgeon could'nt have been more helpful. I have no stretchmarks and where the implants where inserted has left only a thin line. I must say i did feel poorly for 3-5 days after the op but a week on i feel good.

Should you wish to ask any further questions please do so.

Hope this helps

Marie

Read more

Harley
Hi iv got a consultation booked in southampton in a few weeks. what happens at the consultation? do they computer image you? How long were u uncomfortable for? And how much did it cost you? cheers cheryl x

I like

11 June 2008 at 1:00
In response to kiteflyer

Mr r frati
Hi recently married.

Any Q please ask.

Read more

Mr r fratti
Hi
I have been recommended Mr Fratti by Harley in Irelan. Are there any other Questions you would recommend I ask him when I have 1st consult with him? I am quite nervous about the anaesthetic?

Thanks

I like

19 September 2008 at 17:28

Harley mecdical group
I would highly recommend going with another practice, i had a procedure with the harley mecial group and the after care was the worst i've had. the nurses were extremely cold and unwelcoming- infact a lady named Rosa was very rude. Another Nurse that gave me the initial consulation- named Hannah was very pushy into making me agree to the operation even though i was not keen on travelling to London as it was very inconvenient for me. the surgeon I had was called Mr Ashby. He left me needing an operation to recover the damage left after he operated- which he refused to take responsibilty for. His consultaion was brief and uninformative. I would defintly go for a less glamourised but more professional and accredited practice that can be trusted, don't be misleaded by the few that have had good expereinces!

I like

2 October 2008 at 18:48
In response to ejay144

Dr frati
Hi, I've got my consultation with Dr Frati 12th March for rhinoplasty.

I'd be interested to know what you think. What are you having done to your nose?
I'm starting to get nervous about my nose post op after reading some of people's comments on here! x

Read more

Dr fratti and rhinoplasty
Hi There,
I am so Nervous about my pending op. I have booked in with Dr Fratti for my nose and labia reduction.
I have had a cosmetic procedure before in a foreign country (bad move) and had to have it corrected twice.
I am now very nervous. Can you vouch for his 'nose' skills?!! x

I like

2 October 2008 at 18:51
In response to bibsy28

Hi
Hi there. My name is Michelle and I have had my app with the manager at the Harley Medical in Cardiff, Im having a nose job and they have suggested Dr Frati, can I ask how your app went and have you spoken to anyone who has had a nose job done by him.
Very nervous about this ans am looking for some reasurance.

Read more

How was it?
Hi there.
I hope you have recovered and are pleased with the results? I am due to have rhinoplasty with Dr Fratti in Nov and am having really mixed feelings about. Your advice would be much appreciated! Thanks x

I like

2 October 2008 at 18:53

Mr riccardo frati
cheers
Aly

Read more

Dr fratti
Hi ya,
Hope your well. Did you go through with the op? I am seeing him soon and was really wanting my mind put at ease! Do you love the results, how long did you take off work and was it worth it? All advice appreciated!! Thanks x

I like

2 October 2008 at 18:56
In response to loulou6304

Mr r fratti
Hi
I have been recommended Mr Fratti by Harley in Irelan. Are there any other Questions you would recommend I ask him when I have 1st consult with him? I am quite nervous about the anaesthetic?

Thanks

Read more

Consultation
Hiya.
Did you go through with the op after your consultation? Did it go well? I am due in Nov and very nervous!! x

I like

15 July 2010 at 13:35

Hi i have just registerd my name is claire
Had lots of surgery with harley medical manchester ,tummy tuck and boobs four times just had corrected surgery on monday ,if you want any answers please e,mail me x

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Last Author's threads

• 235cc teardrop pics uploaded 14 days post op

11 December 2007 at 0:50

Top of the page