Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Auralia hospital parkwest dublin - dr ahmed salman

forum

Auralia hospital parkwest dublin - dr ahmed salman

3 March 2008 at 17:30

I had a consultation with a Dr Ahmed Salman in Ireland - Limerick. Has anyone had a BA with this consultant. He seemed very professional and I am seriously thinking about having a Breast Implant. Also has anyone been to the the Auralia Hospital. Any feedback is welcome. Dr Ahmed Salman advised me to go for 310cc, I am a 34A would these be too small as I do not want to have another one done because I think they are not big enough. Any advice greatful

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife? How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

3 March 2008 at 17:36

Boobs
just click on the search button in the right hand corner and put in your surgeon or hospital there should be some threads on there, as for size i think it depends on your frame, height etc and whether you want a natural or glamour model look i was 32aa had 300 overs and am now 32e in a sports bra 3 weeks post op.

I like

14 May 2008 at 14:21

Boobs
Hi golden brown i had a consultation with Dr ahmed salman a few weeks ago and my op is on monday i am a 32b and having 360cc unders im 5'3 and weigh about 8.6 stone i booked it straight after my consultation and am so excited/nervous. I think the final result will depend on your frame what look you want to achieve etc.. have you decided to have the op??

I like

14 May 2008 at 15:35
In response to beanie1984

Boobs
Hi golden brown i had a consultation with Dr ahmed salman a few weeks ago and my op is on monday i am a 32b and having 360cc unders im 5'3 and weigh about 8.6 stone i booked it straight after my consultation and am so excited/nervous. I think the final result will depend on your frame what look you want to achieve etc.. have you decided to have the op??

Have had ba
Hi Beanie1984

Thanks for replying. That was my first consultation for a BA and then I found this forum and opted to have my BA in Brussels at Elyzea. I had the op on 10 April and am extremely happy. I have lots of photos too.

I was happy with my consultation but found it a bit expensive for just a day case. Good luck with yours. I'm sure they will be fantastic as he seems very professional and he told me that he does a lot of BA's.

xx
Vicky

I like

9 July 2009 at 20:29

Boobs

Ba
hi beanie 1984 i just had a consultation with dr ahmed salman and i am really considering having my ba with him can you please tell me are you happy with yours????

I like

16 August 2009 at 17:35

Aurilia hospital park west
HI ...I ALSO HAD A BA WITH DR SALMAN AND HAD ONE WITH 3 OTHER CLINICS TOO .I DEFENITLY FOUND DR SALMAN TO BE THE MOST PROFESSIONAL OUT OF THE LOT.I BOOKED THE SURGERY A WEEK LATER.IM GETTING IT DONE ON THE 5TH OF OCTOBER ...CANT WAIT...IM WORRIED TOO ABOUT SIZE.IM 34 A APROX AND OPTED FOR A BIG C CUP...

I like

1 September 2009 at 17:20
In response to stacy285

HI ...I ALSO HAD A BA WITH DR SALMAN AND HAD ONE WITH 3 OTHER CLINICS TOO .I DEFENITLY FOUND DR SALMAN TO BE THE MOST PROFESSIONAL OUT OF THE LOT.I BOOKED THE SURGERY A WEEK LATER.IM GETTING IT DONE ON THE 5TH OF OCTOBER ...CANT WAIT...IM WORRIED TOO ABOUT SIZE.IM 34 A APROX AND OPTED FOR A BIG C CUP...

Query about your op
Hi there, did you go ahead with Dr Salman and how did it go...I had a consultation and am just doing a bit of research

Cheers!

I like

1 September 2009 at 17:21

Boobs

How did your op go?
Hi there, did you go ahead with Dr Salman and how did it go...I had a consultation and am just doing a bit of research

Cheers!

I like

29 September 2009 at 23:26

Hi golden brown
hiya i went back for another consultation to Dr Salman , the reason being i met a girl whom had the same implants as i had chosen and they just didnt look at all big enough , it ended up i chose bigger implants and dr salman says these will made me a D to a double D . i too have a small frame but theyre was room enough and these did not look at all too big ... no like a natural D would look on my frame ,i did not want them too big but i am now happy with the larger implants ive chosen...its totally up to you at the end of the day what you think looks good . i think if your thinking they may be a bit too small just go that bit bigger ..... my op is This monday the 5th

I like

14 March 2011 at 15:17

Hi
can i ask if you got it done in the end? I'm considering going to him too as he seemed lovely but I'm quite nervous about it

I like

15 November 2014 at 13:11

Breast augmentation
Hi I was just wondering did u go ahead with dr Ahmed for your surgery? I just had consult with him and I really like him. Thanks

I like

15 November 2014 at 13:12
In response to stacy285

Hi golden brown
hiya i went back for another consultation to Dr Salman , the reason being i met a girl whom had the same implants as i had chosen and they just didnt look at all big enough , it ended up i chose bigger implants and dr salman says these will made me a D to a double D . i too have a small frame but theyre was room enough and these did not look at all too big ... no like a natural D would look on my frame ,i did not want them too big but i am now happy with the larger implants ive chosen...its totally up to you at the end of the day what you think looks good . i think if your thinking they may be a bit too small just go that bit bigger ..... my op is This monday the 5th

Boobies
Did u go ahead with surgery from dr Ahmed? Would u recommend him?

I like

15 November 2014 at 13:13
In response to stacy285

Bobbies
Would u recommend dr Ahmed salmon?

I like

15 November 2014 at 13:14

Boobs

Boobies
Did u go ahead with the surgery from fr Ahmed? Would u recommend him?

I like

14 February at 9:55

I have a consultation with Dr Ahmed Salman in Dublin this week. He uses pure implants and the 24 hour recovery technique. Has anyone had this and if so would u recommend? Thanks in advance girls

I like

Previous threads

Last Author's threads

You might also like

Top of the page