Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Birkdale

Birkdale

8 January 2013 at 21:09

Anyone just had a BA with Dr Hardy at birkdale - booked in for 23rd & need reassurance!

8 January 2013 at 22:09

2 weeks 2 go!
Can't believe it's only a fortnight until we get our new boobs! At the minute I'm soooo excited & not nervous now. Going for post op bras tomorrow but not sure whether to just get sports bras from tesco? Have you got Ny yet?

I like

9 January 2013 at 9:50

Size
I'm getting 350 overs but I'm a size 12 and I've got empty boobs from breastfeeding. I trust Dr Hardy's judgement 100%. Better buy my sports bras soon!!

I like

9 January 2013 at 15:45

Hiya x
Don't know yet what time but hope not too early as travelling from Manchester! I know he only does morning thou - but better than waiting around! I'm like you a 32 a/b and going for 300's. just bought a bra from tesco 34dd and can't believe I'm gonna fill it in 2 weeks - it seems massive! Just hope my tops aren't too tight but I tend to wear padded bras & fillets as well now! We will be absolutely fine & look forward 2 meeting you x

I like

9 January 2013 at 16:59

Boobs
Not for much longer!!! X

I like

9 January 2013 at 21:26
In response to pixiedon

Size
I'm getting 350 overs but I'm a size 12 and I've got empty boobs from breastfeeding. I trust Dr Hardy's judgement 100%. Better buy my sports bras soon!!

Read more

Biddable
Hi what date are you booked in with Mr Hardy? I'm on the 23rd now & can't believe it's only 2 weeks! Usually hate January but so excited this is about to happen!

I like

9 January 2013 at 21:33
In response to missjx1

Biddable
Hi what date are you booked in with Mr Hardy? I'm on the 23rd now & can't believe it's only 2 weeks! Usually hate January but so excited this is about to happen!

Read more

28th jan
I'm booked in on 28th Jan, sort of wish it was 23rd though! I used to hate January before I had my daughter in January 2011.

I like

9 January 2013 at 22:05

January
My little girl is 4th Jan. My little boy is a July baby x

I like

9 January 2013 at 22:06

Tight tops
Will be great buying all new bras though!

I like

19 January 2013 at 10:13

Nearly there!
Hiya I've been given 11.30 admission time on Wednesday - what time are you in?? Don't know what to wear after surgery though - normal clothes or pj's as will be getting in the car & then straight to bed! X

I like

19 January 2013 at 12:22

Don't worry! x
I'm not sleeping well but have butterflies with excitement at the minute - nerves will kick in soon no doubt. I am a little worried about getting the right size as well but I don't want to be too big?! Have bought D cup bras & hope they're okay. Have you got someone to mind your children as you will be out of action for a couple of days? X

I like

19 January 2013 at 16:23

Dr hardy birkdale x
hi im booked in for the 2nd feb, would love to no how u ladies get on x

I like

21 January 2013 at 19:52

Nervous?!
Wow we're nearly there! Just doing my housework as will be out of action for a bit! Just hope the weather doesn't get worse as I'm travelling from Manchester - fingers crossed. See you Wednesday x

I like

22 January 2013 at 22:08

It's tomorrow!!!!
OMG here we go - sooo excited now! All done & hope I sleep but doubt it! My hubby bringing me & spending the day in Liverpool. All set now xx

I like

23 January 2013 at 22:37

How are you?
Hi how did your op go? been keeping an eye out for any Birkdale girls of Dr Hardy I have my consultation 25th jan and op booked 25th feb im a nightmare patient when it comes to blood, needle, drains etc etc. Would be lovely to see your story!! Hop you are well and are very happy with your op!! xxx

I like

23 January 2013 at 23:10
In response to mrsr3

How are you?
Hi how did your op go? been keeping an eye out for any Birkdale girls of Dr Hardy I have my consultation 25th jan and op booked 25th feb im a nightmare patient when it comes to blood, needle, drains etc etc. Would be lovely to see your story!! Hop you are well and are very happy with your op!! xxx

Read more

Don't worry!
I've just had mine done today and really pleased. The worst bit for me was waiting around before the op - so if ur in early then no problems. You really dont notice the needle in your hand & then you drift off. certainly no blood. Came round and just tired really - no pain as such. It's been 8 hours now & going to have my first painkillers which may help me sleep. Catchy & Lynn the nurses were wonderful. Would recommend to anyone. Good luck and let us know how you go on xxx

I like

24 January 2013 at 1:06
In response to missjx1

Don't worry!
I've just had mine done today and really pleased. The worst bit for me was waiting around before the op - so if ur in early then no problems. You really dont notice the needle in your hand & then you drift off. certainly no blood. Came round and just tired really - no pain as such. It's been 8 hours now & going to have my first painkillers which may help me sleep. Catchy & Lynn the nurses were wonderful. Would recommend to anyone. Good luck and let us know how you go on xxx

Read more

glad all went well hun x

I like

24 January 2013 at 14:37
In response to missjx1

Don't worry!

Read more

Thank you for reasurring words!
Thank you so much for your response! Makes me feel a little better the whole process just seems so easy not like the old days ha ha! Hope your doing well xxx

I like

24 January 2013 at 14:39

Aww thanx
Thanks for response all these lovely responses make u feel better about the whole process so glad joined the forum to get peace of mind hope u are doin well xxx

I like

26 January 2013 at 17:08

Password
Would love to see pics. 2 says til my BA!

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Last Author's threads

Top of the page