Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Breast lift & implants

forum

Breast lift & implants

1 February at 14:32

Hi 
peeps had my surgery at riverside clinic beginning of December 
im totally gutted 1 day after surgery I feel he has not done what I actually asked for and what he said I would get! 

This was my second surgery with transform first I was borderline needing a lift but chose to go for 520 implants which made me an f
after just 2 years I lost weight quickly and my right breast dropped to the side 
hence why I went back for the lift as see a number of surgeons stating I need a lift 

so went in for this I asked surgeon for lift and and implants 485 as I didn't want to drastically lose my size of breasts he said that there were be to big and to have the 425 and that I will have more of fuller look and more of a cleavage 

which unfortunately this is not the case I have 1 nipple bigger than the other they are flat no fuller look and no cleavage and my right breast still drops to the right!

im seeing surgeon 25th feb 3 months post op how shall I approach the situation with him 
please help 

Jackie 

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife? How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

What are the best exercises for toning your bum? What are the best exercises for toning your bum?

What can you do with a chair to tone your bum? What can you do with a chair to tone your bum?

Previous threads
From hair ideas to outifts, look no further for your daily inspiration
pinterest

You might also like

by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team