Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Eurosilicone

forum

Eurosilicone

5 January 2012 at 14:52

Hi i am booked to have breast enlargement in Poland and they use eurosilicon inplants. Has anybody had these and are they good as am also considering having them done with Aspire can anyone help? xx

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife? How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

7 January 2012 at 18:46

I have
i have and many other ladies i know have eurosilicone, they're great.

i went to poland also 10 months ago, i have pictures if you wanna see? pm me for password xx

I like

7 January 2012 at 23:18

Sorry my bad
sorry my bad i have mentor, totally forgot i changed at last minute! not coz eurosilicone is bad i may add, the surgeon had to use mentor (more expensive) ones due to sizing difficulties as i was severely asymetric and eurosilicone didnt have matching sizes that would even me out. but like i said i do know loads of ladies who have eurosilicone and they are extremely happy with their boobies

I like

7 January 2012 at 23:30

I have eurosilicone
Ive had 3 ba's and had allergan natrelle implants....mentor implants and now eurosilicone! the eurosilicone feel like the mentor (firmness wise!) they are good implants i have warentee with mine aswel...everyone who has them should get lil card incase you have problems etc...but i doubt it with eurosilicone!. They do feel firmer than the natrelle i had...but the natrelle didnt hold the round-ish shape i like because if the gel type...so i do prefer eurosilicone. I once read on here they were budget implants!...but that is wrong i actualy paid for the implants to be ordered from france and they are not budget implants atall..lol...i dont think people should say things what they dont real know is true or not ...anyway..they are good implants x

I like

13 May 2014 at 14:35
In response to whooopaa

I have
i have and many other ladies i know have eurosilicone, they're great.

i went to poland also 10 months ago, i have pictures if you wanna see? pm me for password xx

Hello, re breast enlargement
Hello I wonder if you could help. I am thinking of having surgery in Poland and also having eurosilicone, Just wondered if you were still happy with them and if you have had any issues. I am thinking of going to: http://www.europesurgery.uk.com/#/breast-enlargement/4552797048 - Can you suggest any other clinics? How much did yours cost?

Many Thanks

Karla

I like

17 February at 15:22

Hi, did you end up having your surgery in Poland using eurosillicone implants? X

I like

Previous threads

You might also like

Top of the page