Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Finally braved it pics up tubular boobs after pics

Finally braved it pics up tubular boobs after pics

10 January 2008 at 1:01

Hi only my finally braved putting pics up. I had odd tubular boobs 34 aa and had 340 overs with new crease line etc. I know alot of people ask about this sort of boobs prior to op so thought I would put the pics up. I am now 12 weeks post op they are soft etc no probs. When you see the pucs you will notice more on the left one that you can see where my own crease used to be and because my boobs were so narrow they had trouble opening up the lower part of the boob to carry the implant again I know alot of people ask about this. My username is mumella pm me for pw if you want to see.

10 January 2008 at 1:12

Hiya
Thats a pretty name, can I see your pics please. I'm having my op next wk xx

I like

10 January 2008 at 1:17
In response to lucy198522

Hiya
Thats a pretty name, can I see your pics please. I'm having my op next wk xx

Just pm you
Good luck for next week.

I like

10 January 2008 at 9:26
In response to mumella

Just pm you
Good luck for next week.

Hi
can i have a look aswell please having op on 20th jan
xx

I like

10 January 2008 at 10:01

Password please
Hi

I too have had a ba last October and had one slight tuberous breast. I had 375cc anatomicals, but may need to have a re-op as I still have a droop, my surgeon didn't want to do a lift he thought it might correct itself but at the moment it hasn't. I am 13 wks now.

Please would you pm me with your password.

Thanks
xx

I like

10 January 2008 at 17:37
In response to madmummy

Hi
can i have a look aswell please having op on 20th jan
xx

Hello
can i have your password too please
xx

I like

10 January 2008 at 18:17
In response to brea2006

Hello
can i have your password too please
xx

Can i see
x

I like

10 January 2008 at 23:17

Me too
had my b.a 2wks ago and love to see your results. x

I like

11 January 2008 at 15:13

Wow xx
They look great. Thanks for letting me see. I had 350 overs 2wks ago and it nice to know they do eventually soften up and settle to a more natural position. They actually look bigger on the 12wk pics than they did on previous pics. What size did you end up as? I seem to be a 34d but wouldn't mind if they "fluffed" up a bit. Did yours "fluff"? Some say they do and some not. Anyway they do look amazing. Enjoy them x x

I like

11 January 2008 at 17:00
In response to sue031064

Wow xx
They look great. Thanks for letting me see. I had 350 overs 2wks ago and it nice to know they do eventually soften up and settle to a more natural position. They actually look bigger on the 12wk pics than they did on previous pics. What size did you end up as? I seem to be a 34d but wouldn't mind if they "fluffed" up a bit. Did yours "fluff"? Some say they do and some not. Anyway they do look amazing. Enjoy them x x

Hi
I haven't had them measured again since 6 weeks at La Senza and they are a 34DD bras still fit OK but getting abit too snug so yes I would say mine did fluff but didn't think they would as I had overs but I'm not complaining..lol How are you doinjg recovery going ok

I like

11 January 2008 at 22:39

Wow
wow they are excellent! such a good result i bet your really pleased
cant wait till the summer now xx

I like

12 January 2008 at 11:49

Hi
Hi
Well done for braving the photos, I know how embarrassing/nerve wracking it is!
You should be really proud of your new boobs, they look great!
Thank you

Nichole

I like

12 January 2008 at 17:13

Wow!
you look fantastic! You must be so pleased!xxx

I like

13 January 2008 at 14:03

Password
please could I have ur pw,I have slightly tuberous breasts and would love to see b4 and after pics,thanks,Lucy x

I like

16 January 2008 at 5:48
In response to sonilore2002

Can i see
x

Hi
Could I get your pw also - I started out the same size as you but had 335cc unders so may well end up a bit smaller I'd think - only day 5 post op tho so would love to see how you've got on.

I like

28 January 2008 at 17:11

Me too please!
Hi I too would love to see....its really brave of you, i commend you!
I am in the process of trying to get a preferal to the plastic surgeons at Plymouth Hospitals as i too suffer from Tuberous breasts....i'm not sure if you had the op donw on the nhs but if you did any advice on how you managed to get them to fund it would be awesome! I know that it is a congential deformity and have had confiration from several surgeons that it is funded by the nhs but lets face it the nhs will wiggle out of anything to save paying for stuff!
Thanks in advance
Lu x

I like

1 June 2008 at 1:55

Heya, can i have the password please? I had my BA the other week and would love to see how ours compare?

Thanks

I like

1 June 2008 at 16:31

Pics please
hiya, may i see your pics please? i also had tuberous breasts and had 310cc but partial unders. not really happy as they are too small and have slight dubble bubble! booo, lol.

thanks x

I like

1 June 2008 at 17:10

Hiya
Hi there,

May I please have you password so i can take a peek?

Thanks
Clare
xxx

I like

1 June 2008 at 20:34

Hi
may i see please xx

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Do you know these products?

Top of the page