Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Harley medical group- reviews pics advice please

forum

Harley medical group- reviews pics advice please

7 February 2011 at 20:29

Hi guys

well basically i need as much info about this company as possible ive had consultations with Transform and Sergicare but want to do more research so good or bad reviews are wanted please

thankyou xxxxx

6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working!

6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working!

6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working! 6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working!

7 February 2011 at 22:19

Harley medical group
Hi Janine,

I cant help with a review but im also wanting to know more about Harley medical group as i have a consultation on thirsday with them. Iv also been doing alot of research on Transform and other companys but still really confussed who to go with. Going to have lots of consultations with other companys though to see who i feel more comfortable with.

xx

I like

7 February 2011 at 22:54

hmg
Hi Janine&Tootsara,
I went for consults with Transform, HMG and was going to have another with a private hospital but really liked HMG and the ps I saw.
I hated Transforms 'patient co-ordinator' as she was so scatty, unprofessional&couldn't answer any medical question. However, I was really impressed with HMGs no hard-sell &knowledgable approach.
I'm now over 7weeks po&can't fault them. I would not hesitate to reccommend them &actually have £100 off reccommend a friend voucher if u go ahead & book. Pm me & I'll post to you if your interested?
Good luck with whatever you decide, you're right to research as much as poss

Sa x

I like

7 February 2011 at 23:17
In response to sarbay

hmg
Hi Janine&Tootsara,
I went for consults with Transform, HMG and was going to have another with a private hospital but really liked HMG and the ps I saw.
I hated Transforms 'patient co-ordinator' as she was so scatty, unprofessional&couldn't answer any medical question. However, I was really impressed with HMGs no hard-sell &knowledgable approach.
I'm now over 7weeks po&can't fault them. I would not hesitate to reccommend them &actually have £100 off reccommend a friend voucher if u go ahead & book. Pm me & I'll post to you if your interested?
Good luck with whatever you decide, you're right to research as much as poss

Sa x

Hmg "
Hi Sarbay,

I feel a bit bad replying as janine made this post, hope you dont mind janine.
Im so glad to hear you had a great experience with them
How are you feeling? Do you mind me asking what HMG you went to and what size you went for?
I was a bit worried about HMG, i havnt heard many reviews on them, mainly about transform,mybreast and others. I spoke with transform on the phone, was put off by how eager they were to book me in (the next day) seemed pretty pushey, which put me off. If janine doesnt book with them and doesnt want the voucher then id be interested if i was to book with them, if thats ok .

xx

I like

8 February 2011 at 19:41
In response to tootsara

Hmg "
Hi Sarbay,

I feel a bit bad replying as janine made this post, hope you dont mind janine.
Im so glad to hear you had a great experience with them
How are you feeling? Do you mind me asking what HMG you went to and what size you went for?
I was a bit worried about HMG, i havnt heard many reviews on them, mainly about transform,mybreast and others. I spoke with transform on the phone, was put off by how eager they were to book me in (the next day) seemed pretty pushey, which put me off. If janine doesnt book with them and doesnt want the voucher then id be interested if i was to book with them, if thats ok .

xx

Hmg voucher x 2
Don't worry, I picked up a few vouchers so you can both have one if you want?

I quite liked the fact that I didn't have to sit around waiting for an appointment for ages with HMG as it's easy to start doubting whether you are doing the right thing and it was convenient for me too. I went through Maidstone HMG. However, I did still wait for a while afterwards as I wanted to consider my options & I also wanted to make sure that I saw my ps before parting with my deposit, but as my ps had the date I needed & I'd read such good reviews, I ended up booking and then seeing him the following week.

I was a 34a, had 410 mod profile overs taking me to a 34dd.
Soo pleased with the results and care that I've had so far.

Sa x

I like

13 May 2011 at 23:19
In response to sarbay

Hmg voucher x 2
Don't worry, I picked up a few vouchers so you can both have one if you want?

I quite liked the fact that I didn't have to sit around waiting for an appointment for ages with HMG as it's easy to start doubting whether you are doing the right thing and it was convenient for me too. I went through Maidstone HMG. However, I did still wait for a while afterwards as I wanted to consider my options & I also wanted to make sure that I saw my ps before parting with my deposit, but as my ps had the date I needed & I'd read such good reviews, I ended up booking and then seeing him the following week.

I was a 34a, had 410 mod profile overs taking me to a 34dd.
Soo pleased with the results and care that I've had so far.

Sa x

Hi there
Hi there.

I was just wondering if you would accept anything for one of your vouchers if you still have one. as i meeting with somebody tomorrow to arrange an op.

I hope you dont mind me emailing you and hope your op went well.

Kindest regards

Alicia

I like

20 February 2012 at 21:37

Hi guys
my name is debbie, im 19years old and ever since i was about 10years old been suffering with bad acne and was bullied because of my birth mark, thank god i discovered HMG and now im going for treatment on my birthday on march 19th costing me £750, im a full time student so that is a huge hole in my pocket, im so glad i stubbled across this website really want to hear reviews and if any body still have a £100 discount voucher i'd be soo greatful, because it would save me alot of money. please help

I like

20 February 2012 at 21:39

Hey lisa
was wondering if you still got your £100 off treatment voucher im going for acne treatment on my birthday, over the years its been so hard to fit in being the ugly duck with acne all over my faces, im finally going to get a piece of mind

I like

20 February 2012 at 22:16

Hmg noooo
I would strongly advise you to go some place else for your op, i had mine done with hmg 3 years ago my operation went fine but there aftercare is awfull is you do have any problems after they dont care once they have had you money, i would suggest you look on harley medical group facebook page and see for yourself the reviews and comments they have been getting! Goodluck with your op whoever you decide to go with

I like

18 June 2012 at 16:04

I had a bad experience!! read my blog
My own experience of Harley Medical Group has been a very disappointing one and has resulted in years of me sending emails (many ignored), numerous consultations, two revision surgeries and another one needed. I have been unable to breathe properly through my right nostril for three years. The bone of my nose is bumpy and has been described as irregular. Although initially told I had a slightly deviated septum, this has worsened a great deal as a result of my surgery. Despite seeing a senior member of staff at Harley Medical Group who told me that I would need a third revision surgery to correct these problems, my attempts to chase this up a year following the consultation have been ignored.

I have now created a blog with a detailed timeline of events, photos and advice. Please take a look www.nosejobdiary.wordpress.com

I like

17 September 2013 at 19:24

Avoid hmg!!!
Hi people,
I can not stress enough how rubbish HMG are. The actual surgeon, nurse etc... You will just end up being ripped off and a massive deep hole in your pocket. The nurse was so unprofessional. On the actual consultation day she spoke passionate about a doctor who didn't even do the procedure I asked for. She booked me in with him just to change the surgeon three weeks after receiving my £500. To cut it short the surgeon was worse very cold and arrogant. He did not show me any pic's if his work even though I insisted. I haven't got my £500 back and was to I won't. AVOID!!!!

I like

17 September 2013 at 19:25
In response to nosejobdiary

I had a bad experience!! read my blog
My own experience of Harley Medical Group has been a very disappointing one and has resulted in years of me sending emails (many ignored), numerous consultations, two revision surgeries and another one needed. I have been unable to breathe properly through my right nostril for three years. The bone of my nose is bumpy and has been described as irregular. Although initially told I had a slightly deviated septum, this has worsened a great deal as a result of my surgery. Despite seeing a senior member of staff at Harley Medical Group who told me that I would need a third revision surgery to correct these problems, my attempts to chase this up a year following the consultation have been ignored.

I have now created a blog with a detailed timeline of events, photos and advice. Please take a look www.nosejobdiary.wordpress.com

Avoid hmg
Hi people,
I can not stress enough how rubbish HMG are. The actual surgeon, nurse etc... You will just end up being ripped off and a massive deep hole in your pocket. The nurse was so unprofessional. On the actual consultation day she spoke passionate about a doctor who didn't even do the procedure I asked for. She booked me in with him just to change the surgeon three weeks after receiving my £500. To cut it short the surgeon was worse very cold and arrogant. He did not show me any pic's if his work even though I insisted. I haven't got my £500 back and was to I won't. AVOID!!!!

I like

18 December 2013 at 14:04

Harley medical group
Hi!
Well I am 6 six weeks post op breast augmentation provided by Harley Medcal group Liverpool and I have nothing but praise for the group. The pre op care was very good, I saw the nurse to take bloods and swabs and then 2 weeks pre op I met my surgeon ,Dr Sleiter, to discuss sizing and any concerns. The operation was at the Bridgwater hospital Manchester admission time 10.30 am. By 11.20 am I had been seen by a nurse, two anaesthetists and Dr Sleiter and was in theatre ready to go. After the op all was well, minimal pain so after being seen by the surgeon and nurses through the afternoon I was discharged at 7.00 pm (it was meant to be an overnight stay but myself and hospital staff thought I was more than well enough to go home) I was given 5 days supply of antibiotics which are prescribed as matter of course with Harley, painkilllers and emergency contact telephone numbers. One week later I had my first post op examination, all well, one week after another post op exam, all well again. I was given a third post op but I cancelled due to no change and no problems. I am going to South Africa after on boxing Day so I have had to delay my post op meeting with the surgeon till Feb 14, I cant wait to see him to give a very big thank you for doing a fantastic job!
Before I went ahead with my operation I did read many negative reviews about Harley Medical Group on this site which made me doubt the decision I had made. After relaying my concerns to them & going through with it I can honestly say using The Harley Medical Group has been one of the best life choices I've made, the performance and care has been second to none.
I hope this helps anyone considering a B.A.

I like

22 August 2014 at 22:36
In response to emma10000001

Avoid hmg
Hi people,

Hello emma
We are sending this in response to your post on here in connection with a deposit you have been seeking from the Harley Medical Group.

Our organisation is in the process of starting a fraud investigation against this firm and would therefore like to hear your story.

Please take a look at our website to see what we do and contact us directly on enquiries@equalityandliberty.c om

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Equality and Liberty Support

I like

22 August 2014 at 23:08
In response to els2014

Hello emma
We are sending this in response to your post on here in connection with a deposit you have been seeking from the Harley Medical Group.

Our organisation is in the process of starting a fraud investigation against this firm and would therefore like to hear your story.

Please take a look at our website to see what we do and contact us directly on enquiries@equalityandliberty.c om

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Equality and Liberty Support

I can tell you how rubbish they are!
I had liposuction a year ago, they've left me with a wonky unsymmetrical stomach and won't respond to me!

I like

22 August 2014 at 23:30

D-:
I know this was posted years ago but I'd like to share my story so more people AVOID that place. Long story short.
one of the nurses I met was talking to me about the hospital is be at, about my surgeon etc etc. next she says I've got to have my "before" picture taken. So she tells me to take my bra off :S considering I was having lipo on my stomach, I was obviously very confused. I asked "can I just leave it on please?" And she says "no no you'll see everything better with your bra off" still standing there confused "ermmm" all of a sudden she goes "oh you're having liposuction!! I thought you were having a boob job!" WHAT!?! How unprofessional! No clearly not considering (pardon my crudeness) I have big boobies! Read my notes!
met the surgeon. What a PRICK. He was so rude. Spoke to me like I was thick/beneath him. He asked me what I did for work (at the time I was taking time time out of work to enjoy some freedom haha and I had compensation money from an accident so was on jsa or anything) when I told him I was unemployed he gave me the dirtiest look I'd ever seen, looked me up and down, sighed then carried on reading his questions.
Then when he asked me to stand up and pull my top up to show where I wanted lipo, he YANKED MY LEGGINGS DOWN! No "can you pull them down a bit please" just pulls them down, no warning, almost exposing everything!
still (stupidly) had the operation, woke up screaming in agony! Got back to the hospital bedroom thing, (I should say at this point, the nurse told me after the op there'd be "oozing" and "slight leaking") with the nurses assistant I stood up to go to the toilet and, not even exaggerating, atleast a pint of blood and whatever else FELL out my stomach and hit the floor and my feet. I've never been so scared in my life. It happened twice. Oozing? No, oozing is what you get when you pop a blister or something, this was horrendous. They didn't prepare me for that at all.
so yeah they sugar coated that part. And all this "you'll recover really quickly, most people go back to work within days" is absolute crap. I was stuck in bed, lying on my back for 3-4 weeks! And they didn't show me how to change the plasters/padding. Just gave me spares and sent me home after three hours. I ended up having change everything myself even though I was in agony, and baring in mind I had my lower back done too. I'm pretty sure things were starting to get infected.

And now I'm completely unsymmetrical. I've emailed three times and they won't answer my calls. I've been completely ripped off and I'm devasted. The whole thing was more traumatic than my accident. Honestly.

Oh and the "almost invisible scars"? RUBBISH.

I like

22 August 2014 at 23:30
In response to ffion12

D-:
I know this was posted years ago but I'd like to share my story so more people AVOID that place. Long story short.
one of the nurses I met was talking to me about the hospital is be at, about my surgeon etc etc. next she says I've got to have my "before" picture taken. So she tells me to take my bra off :S considering I was having lipo on my stomach, I was obviously very confused. I asked "can I just leave it on please?" And she says "no no you'll see everything better with your bra off" still standing there confused "ermmm" all of a sudden she goes "oh you're having liposuction!! I thought you were having a boob job!" WHAT!?! How unprofessional! No clearly not considering (pardon my crudeness) I have big boobies! Read my notes!
met the surgeon. What a PRICK. He was so rude. Spoke to me like I was thick/beneath him. He asked me what I did for work (at the time I was taking time time out of work to enjoy some freedom haha and I had compensation money from an accident so was on jsa or anything) when I told him I was unemployed he gave me the dirtiest look I'd ever seen, looked me up and down, sighed then carried on reading his questions.
Then when he asked me to stand up and pull my top up to show where I wanted lipo, he YANKED MY LEGGINGS DOWN! No "can you pull them down a bit please" just pulls them down, no warning, almost exposing everything!
still (stupidly) had the operation, woke up screaming in agony! Got back to the hospital bedroom thing, (I should say at this point, the nurse told me after the op there'd be "oozing" and "slight leaking") with the nurses assistant I stood up to go to the toilet and, not even exaggerating, atleast a pint of blood and whatever else FELL out my stomach and hit the floor and my feet. I've never been so scared in my life. It happened twice. Oozing? No, oozing is what you get when you pop a blister or something, this was horrendous. They didn't prepare me for that at all.
so yeah they sugar coated that part. And all this "you'll recover really quickly, most people go back to work within days" is absolute crap. I was stuck in bed, lying on my back for 3-4 weeks! And they didn't show me how to change the plasters/padding. Just gave me spares and sent me home after three hours. I ended up having change everything myself even though I was in agony, and baring in mind I had my lower back done too. I'm pretty sure things were starting to get infected.

And now I'm completely unsymmetrical. I've emailed three times and they won't answer my calls. I've been completely ripped off and I'm devasted. The whole thing was more traumatic than my accident. Honestly.

Sorry that was more long winded than expected
Hahaha

PLEASE AVOID THEM

I like

22 August 2014 at 23:33
In response to ffion12

D-:

*wasnt on jsa
Sorry! I rushed it.

I like

22 September 2014 at 15:36
In response to ffion12

D-:

Hi
Hi, were very sorry to read how unhappy you are following your experience with us. We would like to look into this matter further can you please email us at onlineteam@harleymedical.com with your full name, the clinic you attended and your contact details, so we can get in touch with you.

Many thanks,
The Harley Medical Group.

I like

5 October 2014 at 13:21

Please please do not use this company
Hello

I hope i'm not too late. I have just come across your post. Speaking from personal experience i would truly not recommend this company for any kind of cosmetic procedure. Please don't be fooled by the name like what i was.

I was fitted with PIP implants which one did burst, they refused to replace Foc.. my quote to replace/fix the shoddy work eas in excess of £4.5k.. All other companies tgat had operated with PIP replaced them GOC..

The patient care is diabolical, once they have received their money, you become a time waster in their eyes.

I have just used mybreast wow.. what a completely different experience, so wished i used them in the first place as i would not gone through this nitemare.

Good luck with your decision.

I like

Previous threads

Last Author's threads

• High profiles???

9 November 2010 at 22:49

• 310cc overs???? help!!!!!!!!!!!

26 October 2010 at 22:32

• Transform cosmetic surgery

31 May 2010 at 16:23

You might also like

Top of the page