Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Hospital group - mr samouris

forum

Hospital group - mr samouris

22 January 2016 at 20:17

I've been for my BA consultation this morning with surgeon Mr. Samouris at the hospital group. Just wondering whether anyone has had him and can offer any reviews? I've tried looking in to him online but can't find anything and he isn't in the HG literature (just his qualifications). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

12 February 2016 at 11:35

Mr samouris
I had my consultation with him at the weekend, I find it hard to find info too. What did he recommend for you? What size height etc are you now? Xx

I like

12 February 2016 at 17:33

Sizing
I'm 5'9, size 12 and a 34c but really out of proportion. I've been advised to have 400/450cc which should make me a large d/small dd

I like

10 March 2016 at 12:19

Mr samouris
Hi, I'm just wondering if you went ahead with your procedure and how you found mr samouris? I have a consultation booked in with him this month and like you haven't been able to find much on the internet about him! Thank you

I like

10 March 2016 at 12:59
In response to clarestorer

Mr samouris
Hi, I'm just wondering if you went ahead with your procedure and how you found mr samouris? I have a consultation booked in with him this month and like you haven't been able to find much on the internet about him! Thank you

Very soon!
I'm booked for 4 April so not far away now! It's come round really fast!

Still haven't seen many reviews about mr samouris but I really liked him. He was pretty straight to the point and although the clinic was running really late, he still didn't rush me through my appointment to catchup. He was very professional and made me and my husband full at ease. He was honest and explained everything. When suggesting sizes he explained how he came up with his recommendation and why he would use certain implants and what result he'd expect. He also said he'd make them really natural before I'd even said that that's what I wanted. He's not a laugh a second but I liked having someone that was honest and professional and not prepared to just do as I asked, he actually made recommendations and explained why. Guess we'll see in a few weeks time!

1 likes-I like

14 March 2016 at 22:55

Ba
Hey, ive just had a ba with dr Sforza at the hospital group. I had a consulation with Samouris first and thought he was quite clinical but absolutely fine. I then had a second consulation with Sforza and found him so much more personable and easier to talk to. I have been told by my friend that works there that Samouris is excellent with his scars. Good luck with it all! Kim

I like

14 March 2016 at 23:26
In response to klacarr

Ba
Hey, ive just had a ba with dr Sforza at the hospital group. I had a consulation with Samouris first and thought he was quite clinical but absolutely fine. I then had a second consulation with Sforza and found him so much more personable and easier to talk to. I have been told by my friend that works there that Samouris is excellent with his scars. Good luck with it all! Kim

Scars
So glad to hear that he's known for good scars because ivebeen worrying about that. Not far away now, can't wait!

I like

15 March 2016 at 13:55
In response to lear2810

Scars
So glad to hear that he's known for good scars because ivebeen worrying about that. Not far away now, can't wait!

Good to hear!
Good to hear about scars Think I'm going again before surgery to check sizes and ask again more why overs best for me etc and ensure I'll be natural as can be looking!!
I can't wait 3 weeks now!!

I like

15 March 2016 at 17:12
In response to cgoodwin1

Good to hear!
Good to hear about scars Think I'm going again before surgery to check sizes and ask again more why overs best for me etc and ensure I'll be natural as can be looking!!

Overs or unders
He told me that he only did unders where there wasn't much tissue in order to create a more natural line but obviously it's more invasive so preferred to go over where possible. Because I've got enough tissue he said it should give me a natural line but I'm still nervous that they'll look round at the top but I guess it depends on my body on the day. I'm also contemplating whether to go a fraction bigger.

I like

15 March 2016 at 22:44
In response to lear2810

Overs or unders
He told me that he only did unders where there wasn't much tissue in order to create a more natural line but obviously it's more invasive so preferred to go over where possible. Because I've got enough tissue he said it should give me a natural line but I'm still nervous that they'll look round at the top but I guess it depends on my body on the day. I'm also contemplating whether to go a fraction bigger.

Overs
I probably need to stop reading as everywhere seems to be saying unders are more natural and no ripping etc.. I have good tissue atm but just started back at the gym so worried if I tone of will look the same, oh what size did you say you was having again? Are yours HP? Xx

I like

31 March 2016 at 21:03
In response to cgoodwin1

Overs
I probably need to stop reading as everywhere seems to be saying unders are more natural and no ripping etc.. I have good tissue atm but just started back at the gym so worried if I tone of will look the same, oh what size did you say you was having again? Are yours HP? Xx

Size
400/450cc Hp overs. I'm just going to go with what he advises and hope for the best. I'm also worried that training after may make them look more round, but if it does I'll work with it and lessen the training if needs be.

I like

5 June 2016 at 14:42

Hospital group surgeons
I also went for a consultation with me Samouris, and wasn't sure about him because he wasn't very talkative, although he explained the necessary things and answered all my questions.

I like

5 June 2016 at 14:46

Hospital group surgeons
Re mr Samouris, I was told that there wasn't much online about him because he had done a lot of NHS. They told me he is very good, uses modern techniques and microsurgery meaning the stiches are very prescise.
I'm thinking about going to see a different surgeon though to see who I prefer.
Does anyone have any reviews of him or Mr Sforza??

I like

1 August 2016 at 12:10
In response to cgoodwin1

Good to hear!

Dr samouris
Hi,

I am planning to go for the op with him end September. Could you please let me know how yours went? Quite nervous to be honest

I like

1 August 2016 at 12:24
In response to lanalana2

Dr samouris
Hi,

I am planning to go for the op with him end September. Could you please let me know how yours went? Quite nervous to be honest

Progress
Hi

My surgery went really well and I'm really happy with the results. At first I didn't think they'd change and that they were smaller than I'd expected but when the muscles started relaxing and d&f started it out my mind at ease. I had a significant size difference between my boobs as well (one b cup one c) and he's corrected them perfectly. They look and feel so natural I'm surprised everyday. I'm measuring at a 34e now although they probably don't look more than a d in clothes. My scars are almost invisible and right in my creases and I'm nearly 4 months po. I live in comfy bras and sports bras most of the time now just because I can-don't need to try and make myself look like I have breasts anymore! Mr Samouris really put me at ease before the surgery as well-especially when he decided to change the implant sizes last minute! Would recommend him to anyone.

I like

28 August 2016 at 16:05
In response to bluebell79

Hospital group surgeons
I also went for a consultation with me Samouris, and wasn't sure about him because he wasn't very talkative, although he explained the necessary things and answered all my questions.

Same
I have had a consultation and I also found him to be very blunt in communication when I asked questions and he didn't really make me me feel.at ease however this may be due to his personal but maybe that's just his way

I like

26 September 2016 at 12:18

Ladies, I am off for my BA and nose job this Thursday so will let you know how it is going. Still can't choose between 400, 425 and 450, so guess will listed to Dr Samouris on the day. Wish me luck ... excited and scared at the same time.

I like

26 September 2016 at 18:29
In response to lanalana2

Ladies, I am off for my BA and nose job this Thursday so will let you know how it is going. Still can't choose between 400, 425 and 450, so guess will listed to Dr Samouris on the day. Wish me luck ... excited and scared at the same time.

Hello,

my my advice would be to go as big as you can! I had 400 as that was the biggest I could have young from a 34 AA and I was so worried I was going to end up with these giant boobs but a year or so down the line when there all settled they go so much smaller! 

I like

8 October 2016 at 16:08
In response to lanalana2

Dr samouris
Hi,

He was brilliant. My surgery went really smoothly and I've had no complications with my recovery. I'm 6 months PO now and they look so natural I'm still shocked! My scars are almost completely invisible as well now - can't see my right one at all! 

I like

2 February at 11:13
In response to lear2810

I've been for my BA consultation this morning with surgeon Mr. Samouris at the hospital group. Just wondering whether anyone has had him and can offer any reviews? I've tried looking in to him online but can't find anything and he isn't in the HG literature (just his qualifications). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I had BA and uplift with Mr Samouris in November 2015. He is an absolute perfectionist! So careful about scars (as this was my big fear) Would highly recommend him!💋

I like

Previous threads

Last author's threads

From hair ideas to outifts, look no further for your daily inspiration
pinterest

You might also like

by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team