Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / I've got horrible big areolas!!!!

I've got horrible big areolas!!!!

17 October 2010 at 21:34

Hi,

I know this might sound silly but its a concern for me... i have really large areolas and its just crossed my mind that while looking at everyones pics, i've never came across anyone who has the same horrible big circle around their nipples like me!! Has ANYONE got the same problem as me and had a BA...how will these look? will they stretch and look ridiculous??? HElp, pics and info please

xxxxxxxxxxxxdi

17 October 2010 at 21:59

Hi babexxx
I bet you they aren't as big as mine!!!! And I LOVE them!!!!! My god ex boyfriends and my husband always commented on them , how sexy they are and how turned on it made them!!! My husband is driven crazy with them and has lot of fun lol and like I say I love them, I think my boobs look bigger with them too, mine look soooo much better with my ba and yours will too I was an empty 32 d I had 525cc hp round overs and a nose job toghther nearly three weeks ago, I promise you they will look fab il pm youxxx

I like

17 October 2010 at 22:04
In response to poshk

Hi babexxx
I bet you they aren't as big as mine!!!! And I LOVE them!!!!! My god ex boyfriends and my husband always commented on them , how sexy they are and how turned on it made them!!! My husband is driven crazy with them and has lot of fun lol and like I say I love them, I think my boobs look bigger with them too, mine look soooo much better with my ba and yours will too I was an empty 32 d I had 525cc hp round overs and a nose job toghther nearly three weeks ago, I promise you they will look fab il pm youxxx

Read more

U've cheered me up...
Aw thanks luv you've made me smile...i know what you're saying cos i've heard men get really turned on with them but i really do think mine look hideous...i have really small breasts so they look ridiculous, especially after breastfeedin my son, they look awful!! Would love to see what yours look like if i could see ur pics? Can't wait to get my BA...not til nxt summer but worth the wait xxxx

I like

17 October 2010 at 22:34
In response to dinadoll1

U've cheered me up...
Aw thanks luv you've made me smile...i know what you're saying cos i've heard men get really turned on with them but i really do think mine look hideous...i have really small breasts so they look ridiculous, especially after breastfeedin my son, they look awful!! Would love to see what yours look like if i could see ur pics? Can't wait to get my BA...not til nxt summer but worth the wait xxxx

Read more

Hey hun
I feel like mine are really big too!! I'm hoping they won't end up even bigger when I have my ba!! Fingers crossed!! x

I like

17 October 2010 at 23:15
In response to linz34

Hey hun
I feel like mine are really big too!! I'm hoping they won't end up even bigger when I have my ba!! Fingers crossed!! x

Read more

Me too..
My PS said it would make them look more in proportion... so i guess they wont stretch,but this did cross my mind...

I have never thought of them as sexy, but was told once by a guy that they were... prob because they never have large ones... its a feminine thing?? This same guy told me i didnt need a boob job - but i'm still doing it... and in 4 days WoopWoop!

I like

18 October 2010 at 0:33
In response to missdimpies

Me too..
My PS said it would make them look more in proportion... so i guess they wont stretch,but this did cross my mind...

I have never thought of them as sexy, but was told once by a guy that they were... prob because they never have large ones... its a feminine thing?? This same guy told me i didnt need a boob job - but i'm still doing it... and in 4 days WoopWoop!

Read more

I'm so glad
Trust me girls we are blessed , all boobs look great after ba's whatever nipple size, mine looked crap I thought but because of my massive nipples they ( so I was told) looked horny as...... Lmao men love the whole thing anyway but trust me the bigger the better ask any man, they just go mad for massive nipples, personally I LOVE them because my husband comments all the time I know how fab they must be you know? When I first had them done and my nipples were swollen aswell I thought he was going to explode lol trust me you'll be stunning and so glad you have them!!! I've breastfed I know how you feel but god they look great now lol!!!!xx

I like

18 October 2010 at 14:25

Heya
I have big areolas and they deffo look better after my op and they didn't stretch any bigger pm for password to pics if u want a peek

xx

I like

18 October 2010 at 14:27

Heres ya mate
i have large areoals and nipples, i hate them, my husband love them. pm me for pw.x

I like

14 July 2012 at 3:18

Big areolas
Hi, My name is cassandra i also have big areolas but i am a size double D and pregnant how big are your areolas

I like

16 October 2012 at 11:32

Big areolas
a lot of men find big areolas such a turn on, I myself is one of them, I dont like little areolas, the bigger, the better for me

I like

17 December 2012 at 18:24

Areolas
Dinadoll, while I do realize that YOU have to be comfortable with your own body, and perhaps what I'm about to say is irrelevant. You don't look like a woman who needs an esteem pep talk, but myself and friends I have ADORE large areolas. They are feminine, primal and beautiful. My wife had large areolas, gave birth to our first baby a month ago and her areolas got a little bigger, but they are beautiful.
Sorry if you wanted a womans perspective, just my own 2 cents.
Steven

I like

8 January 2013 at 22:44

A woman is beautiful
in my option as a male no areola no matter how big dark is beautiful feel blesed

I like

14 January 2013 at 2:01
In response to poshk

I'm so glad
Trust me girls we are blessed , all boobs look great after ba's whatever nipple size, mine looked crap I thought but because of my massive nipples they ( so I was told) looked horny as...... Lmao men love the whole thing anyway but trust me the bigger the better ask any man, they just go mad for massive nipples, personally I LOVE them because my husband comments all the time I know how fab they must be you know? When I first had them done and my nipples were swollen aswell I thought he was going to explode lol trust me you'll be stunning and so glad you have them!!! I've breastfed I know how you feel but god they look great now lol!!!!xx

Read more

I had large ones, yes they will stretch with a BA if you are worried ask your Ps about an areola reduction. I had one and can't wait to see what my new nipples look like

I like

14 January 2013 at 4:02

A friend
large areolas are sexy. Don't think other-wise...

I like

14 January 2013 at 17:22

Pics
Hiya, mine was big too n I had an uplift with implants n then nthey looked small straight after and all a sudden I didn't like them for being small cos that looked ridiculas on my new bi9gger boobs. Now everything has settles they back to normal and I'm glad too. Pm me if you want the password to my album so you can see my before n after pics xx

I like

15 January 2013 at 21:15

Big areolas #1
I LOVE WOMEN WITH BIG AREOLAS! #1 ... I don't like women with small Areolas...they look like Men. A hot woman has big breasts, big areolas and for added bonus big nipples. Slender waist, big hips and plump buttox is excellent as well. Last but not least long legs and hot feet.

I like

24 January 2013 at 19:18

I'm in the same boat too!
Hi,

I just came across this post because I was going to make a separate post about exactly the same thing. My breasts aren't that big, they're a 34C / D but I have huge areolas too and I've hated them since my breasts started developing! Past BFs have actually been very complementary about them and one was a bit obsessed with them, but I hate them!

I've been thinking about surgery for years but don't really want a BA, as I feel like my breasts are the right size for my frame. I've read about areola reduction surgery as a stand alone operation - not as part of a BA, breast reduction surgery or breast uplift surgery and was wondering whether anyone had had it done?

I like

2 March 2013 at 7:17

Hi
I think you shouldnt worry about your areolas, as a guy i can ttell you, the larger they are the better.

I like

4 March 2013 at 21:54
In response to littlemissmini

I'm in the same boat too!
Hi,

I just came across this post because I was going to make a separate post about exactly the same thing. My breasts aren't that big, they're a 34C / D but I have huge areolas too and I've hated them since my breasts started developing! Past BFs have actually been very complementary about them and one was a bit obsessed with them, but I hate them!

I've been thinking about surgery for years but don't really want a BA, as I feel like my breasts are the right size for my frame. I've read about areola reduction surgery as a stand alone operation - not as part of a BA, breast reduction surgery or breast uplift surgery and was wondering whether anyone had had it done?

Read more

Big areolas #1
If there was a heaven, I wish that there would be hot girls with big AREOLAS!

I like

4 March 2013 at 21:57

Magnificent big areolas!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Eipvci0dVZ4/T5suMo7wt9I/AAAAAAAAA0c/hcSA9wrwmXc/s1600/Girl%2BWith%2BNice%2BSwollen%2 BTits%2Band%2BLarge%2BAreolas. jpeg

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Last Author's threads

• Boobs still looking different... advice please laydees x

2 April 2012 at 9:53

• Wonky boobs

13 September 2011 at 22:55

• 2 month po and boobs still look so different

6 September 2011 at 21:26

Top of the page