Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / may be a silly question but how do i wash my hair after ba??

forum

may be a silly question but how do i wash my hair after ba??

14 January 2009 at 10:19

im 2 days post op and thinking about asking my friend to help wash my hair but how do i do it? do i lean over bath or lean back onto bath? how did u guys do it after ur ba's??
xx

2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself...

2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself...

2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself... 2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself...

7th episode: How to stay in shape while enjoying the company of your friends 7th episode: How to stay in shape while enjoying the company of your friends

8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season 8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season

14 January 2009 at 10:51

With difficulty!
I was desperate to wash mine yesterday so I filled the bath up, put my hands by my side and dipped my head in and shook it about...thankfully the only person to see me was my 2 yr old!!!!

xx

I like

14 January 2009 at 10:55

Hair washing
Hi hun

i got my mum to do it every few days ...i held my head over the sink in the kitchen so i didnt need to lean too much and we used a jug. I have also booked in for a wash n blow dry at my hairdresser as i dnt want to keep relying on people.

Another handy thing to do is to use a dry shampoo in between washes so your hair doesnt get grease, ive used a spray one made by bastiste u can get in in tesco and superdrug and i guess most supermakrkets.

tak it easy

xx

I like

14 January 2009 at 10:56

Hi
i was going to get my boyfriend to wash mine over the bath but i couldnt be bothered waiting for him to do it (as usual) I couldnt do it in the bath without getting my dressings wet (nipple incision) and it was uncomfy to lean against it. So i just lent back in the shower only wetting my hair, im only 1 week PO and ive done mine twice now x

I like

14 January 2009 at 11:47

Washing hair after ba
Hi,
Had my ba last Thursday and went for a haircut yesterday, since I couldn't figure out what to do! No idea what I will do next week...

I like

14 January 2009 at 11:55

hi, i have booked into hair dressers on po day 3 and 6. will get someone to take me and pick me up. you can just get it washed and dried for quite cheap!!!

makes you feel so much better to have your hair done xx good luck x

I like

14 January 2009 at 11:58

Thanx girlies, i supose ill c how my friend gets on washing my hair and if we struggle with the whole leaning over the sink thing then i may book into the hairdressers! id rather save the money tho!
and ill go to superdrug 2day to get some of that dry shampoo iv used it before so i know its good!
thanks for the help!
xx

I like

4 February at 16:01

I have really long hair (that I usually curl or flat iron like as newaylook ) so I was super concerned about this too!
It really depends on your PS's restrictions and the help you have available. I wasn't allowed (specifically forbidden!) to raise my arms at all the first wk. I had t-rex arms, so I had to have my mom (my caregiver) wash my hair for me while I sat in a chair in my bathtub. After the first wk I was able to slowly raise my elbows to shoulder level and I could slowly wash my hair myself.

Whatever you do, don't go against your PS's orders and don't push yourself too much too soon. It can lead to complications and you can hurt yourself! If your best option is going to a salon to get your hair washed then do that ; )

I like

Previous threads

Last Author's threads

• anyone have any nice/cheap lingerie websites they wanna share?

25 April at 14:35

• i think they have shrunk!...do they shrink?...4 wks post op.

10 February 2009 at 16:08

• when will my boobs start to get softer??

1 February 2009 at 0:02

You might also like

By the editorial team
By the editorial team
By the editorial team
By the editorial team
By the editorial team
Top of the page