Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Melanotan 11 (tanning injections)

Melanotan 11 (tanning injections)

19 September 2008 at 13:27

Hiya

I am taking melanotan II and have been for a while will i have to stop this after my op or even before

I f you have never herd of it its the tanning injections

Thanks
Melissa

19 September 2008 at 13:41

Injections
they are a god send

I have never ever tanned in my life before until now,
always had to make do with fake tan my tan is so dark i love it

They def work on every skin type, there are some side affects

All i experienced was nausea after 1st 2 injections headaches for the first week and that was all feel fine now i take them.

Will not affect your implants at all log on to www.melanotan.org you will find all the info there that you need hun

ps. so start off with the injections can be quite pricey

xx

I like

19 September 2008 at 14:03

Injections
right

to start off depending on your skin type a starter should need 30mg which is three viles

you take 1mg injection every day for 30 days
you need some sun/sunbed sessionsat the start

then you take a 1 mg injection once - twice a week

they are really good

x

I like

19 September 2008 at 14:07
In response to melissa19841

Injections
right

to start off depending on your skin type a starter should need 30mg which is three viles

you take 1mg injection every day for 30 days
you need some sun/sunbed sessionsat the start

then you take a 1 mg injection once - twice a week

they are really good

x

Read more

Www.melanotan-safetan.co.uk
if you want them

log on to

www.melanotan-safetan.co.uk

This is where i get them from

if you order b4 5 pm you will have them tomorrow morning they are really good with the deliveries

they protect against skin cancer

I like

19 September 2008 at 14:43

Wow!
i can't believe you are all brave enough to inject yourself every day! aren't you afraid if it goes wrong? x

I like

19 September 2008 at 16:08

Wow!
they sound great! i got confused then because a year ago they were talking about the tanning implant that sounded great, gives you an all over tan and no bad side effects, i'll giive that a go as i couldnt bear the needles

sam xxx

I like

6 November 2008 at 12:54

if you want them

log on to

if you order b4 5 pm you will have them tomorrow morning they are really good with the deliveries

Read more

*question*

When taking melanotan, where do u get the injection needles from and what do u do with after ?
I want to start using this but not sure on the process on the injecting part!

Thanks Gem

I like

6 November 2008 at 21:52

Melontan ii
hi I had been taking melantan daily for 14 days prior to my ba had it 13 days ago every great how ever just be careful afterwards with your scars because if you notice any smalls spots that you may have picked prior to melantan seem to get a bit of darker colouring around so I prob would be cautious by maybe only taking one top needle as you dont want that darker colouring around your scars. Thats what I have been doing and have kept my colour fantastic. No more ugly false tan smell or boil washing sheets!!!

I like

14 December 2008 at 0:39

No no no
Please don't do this. The chemical boosts the body's production of melanin, the natural substance that gives skin its pigmentation and helps protect it from the sun's rays. Melanotan has to be diluted with bacteriostatic water - a prescription-only medicine before it can be injected. Some web sites offer to do this for you. I would not like the idea, of someone who does not really know what they are doing, messing around with something that I was going to put into my body. There is know way of knowing if this is going to end up having serious side effects as it is illegal and untested. Is it really worth the risk.

I know a lass who is using this and she looks like an oompa loompa and her behaviour has become seriously irrational.

Please don't do this xx

I like

15 December 2008 at 4:10

Hi
The UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency issued a similar warning on November 17th 2008[23] stating that "We are warning people not to use this product. Dont be fooled into thinking that Melanotan offers a shortcut to a safer and more even tan. The safety of these products is unknown and they are unlicensed in the UK. The side effects could be extremely serious. If you have used either of these products do not use them again and if you have any concerns you should seek advice from your doctor.

You can call me an interferring old so and so but PLEASE, PLEASE, BE VERY CAREFUL YOU GIRLS WHICH ARE USING THIS MELANOTAN. IT APPARENTLY DAMAGES YOUR LIVER AND THATS ONE ORGAN YOU CANT QUITE MANAGE WITHOUT. It is illegal in this country and no-one knows what the long term effects are. What a scary risk to take.
Deb
x

I like

15 December 2008 at 4:13

Oh and
it does NOT protect against skin cancer............... see quote

On August 8, 2008 the Danish Medicines Agency (DMA) issued a warning[22] against the usage of Melanotan purchased on the internet, noting that claims that imply that it has an, "effect" for protection against skin cancer, "has not been documented". The DMA further warned that Melanotan has not undergone tests for its effect and possible side effects, and that it is not licensed for usage in the EU or the USA.

Just have your best interests at heart.
Deb
x

I like

24 December 2008 at 14:33
In response to gems22

*question*

When taking melanotan, where do u get the injection needles from and what do u do with after ?
I want to start using this but not sure on the process on the injecting part!

Thanks Gem

Read more

Dont do it
Really now girls.. What are you doing??? So as far all medical documentations about this drug There has been no testing of this drug what-so-ever Does this not at all worry you?? Really? Injecting??? Oh My Word lol Its just wrong really isn ... ? Apart from medical professionals the only drugs people inject themselves are steroids and heroin!! and other illegal drugs! and this is just that!!! Its illegal anyway!! Its crazy is what it is! I'm just thinking If there was a safe way at all to change the pigment colour of your skin I really would imagine it could be made into tablet form!! surely Its just really worrying and very shocking how willing you all are to do this!? If you have the money to spend on this crap then just buy a proper self tan Like ST TROPEZ It doesn't stain your sheets if you apply it exactly when and how the advise and it doesn't have a nasty smell as its not cheap and tacky and its obviously the safest option around! even Johnson's tanning moisturiser really does work and all your doing is moisturising yourself! Please just think about it and at least try those to first PLEASE xx

I like

24 December 2008 at 14:43
In response to jo19816

Dont do it
Really now girls.. What are you doing??? So as far all medical documentations about this drug There has been no testing of this drug what-so-ever Does this not at all worry you?? Really? Injecting??? Oh My Word lol Its just wrong really isn ... ? Apart from medical professionals the only drugs people inject themselves are steroids and heroin!! and other illegal drugs! and this is just that!!! Its illegal anyway!! Its crazy is what it is! I'm just thinking If there was a safe way at all to change the pigment colour of your skin I really would imagine it could be made into tablet form!! surely Its just really worrying and very shocking how willing you all are to do this!? If you have the money to spend on this crap then just buy a proper self tan Like ST TROPEZ It doesn't stain your sheets if you apply it exactly when and how the advise and it doesn't have a nasty smell as its not cheap and tacky and its obviously the safest option around! even Johnson's tanning moisturiser really does work and all your doing is moisturising yourself! Please just think about it and at least try those to first PLEASE xx

Read more

I agree with jo19816...
Basically you're offering yourselves up as guinea pigs and paying THEM for the privilege! It think it's insane....bet the manufacturers are laughing....getting all this product testing and not only are they not having to pay you a penny, but the exact opposite

I like

21 January 2009 at 20:56

=)
Hii,

Ive been taking tanni injections for a while now....i think there great!! the needles tiny you cant really feel it and you just go brown but not too brown....if you do it right that is!! =) x

I like

22 January 2009 at 16:19

if you want them

log on to

Read more

Help please!
Hiya

I really want to get tanning injections. I have tried the website you suggest above but it just keeps coming up with a search engine site.

I wonder if you know where to get them? Also do you get the needles from a pharmacy or online aswell? Do they come with instructions?

Sorry to bombard you with questions but I don't know anyone who's done them before and I don't want to get it wrong!

Any help would be fab.

Thanks

Leah

I like

22 January 2009 at 16:22
In response to samanthajane

Wow!
they sound great! i got confused then because a year ago they were talking about the tanning implant that sounded great, gives you an all over tan and no bad side effects, i'll giive that a go as i couldnt bear the needles

sam xxx

Read more

Tanning implant?
Can you really get a tanning implant? That sounds like a dream come true!

I like

5 April 2009 at 1:22

Please help
Hay

I've just read ur post Reg: melanotan ll, I realy realy would love to start using it,
i've found a few places i can buy it from,
But nothing say's about how u use it, I've been told u have to mix it yourself is this true?
AND if so is it hard to do? I'm not worried about an injection, and i know there are places to get needles from,
I'm just not to sure on the whole buying it mixing it thing,
I'm so sorry for just jumping in an asking you all this but please help me

Kaitlin.x

I like

26 April 2009 at 21:39

Miss serena lowther
hi there ive been using malanotan injections and would be quite happy to talk about it.

I like

27 April 2009 at 2:24

Where u get that at hun?
i used to take the tanning injections but i got them from my ex so i no longer know where to get them. could u tell me what site to go to? please and thank u

I like

28 April 2009 at 15:58
In response to kaitlin31

Please help
Hay

I've just read ur post Reg: melanotan ll, I realy realy would love to start using it,
i've found a few places i can buy it from,
But nothing say's about how u use it, I've been told u have to mix it yourself is this true?
AND if so is it hard to do? I'm not worried about an injection, and i know there are places to get needles from,
I'm just not to sure on the whole buying it mixing it thing,
I'm so sorry for just jumping in an asking you all this but please help me

Kaitlin.x

Read more

Megan
hi would u pls tell me where i can get melanotan injections from pls im having trouble getting them many thanks megan

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Last Author's threads

• Www.myfreeinplants.com

19 September 2008 at 17:30

• I am so annoyed i am foaming (transform newcaslte)

8 October 2008 at 23:51

Top of the page