Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / My breasts

My breasts

27 January 2014 at 18:39

hi all im new to all this so hope this works ok I have got an appointment booked in feb with mybreast to have an enlargement. appointment is with paul tulley

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife? How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

31 January 2014 at 20:23

Same!
Hiya, just seen your post. Im booked in for a BA with him on 24th feb. When i googled him i found no reviews by people, like when i had consultation at hospital group and transform i found loads of good, and bad reviews about the surgeons i saw. But he seems very lovely, kind and takes his time with you. And I found the patient co ordinator was very lovely too, dont try to feed you a load of crap to reel you in like the others did

I like

1 February 2014 at 20:30

Mybreast
that's brilliant news thank you for reply. im seeing him in surrey on the 25th Feb. day after your BA, can I just ask what size your having done if that's ok, as I am hopping to go up too a DD cup, as only a very small A cup if that after kids! hope I can go to that size . how long was it also from your consultation to having your BA, sorry for the questions its just really good too hear from someone that is having a BA with the same surgeon, as don't think my friends really approve much when I talk to them about a breast enlargement

I like

1 February 2014 at 20:51
In response to lj20

Mybreast
that's brilliant news thank you for reply. im seeing him in surrey on the 25th Feb. day after your BA, can I just ask what size your having done if that's ok, as I am hopping to go up too a DD cup, as only a very small A cup if that after kids! hope I can go to that size . how long was it also from your consultation to having your BA, sorry for the questions its just really good too hear from someone that is having a BA with the same surgeon, as don't think my friends really approve much when I talk to them about a breast enlargement

300cc unders moderate profile
Hi hun,
Also glad to hear someone else having same surgeon as couldnt find any reviews online! Im currently 30a (according to la senza ) and im hoping for a c cup, and mr tulley advised that 300cc under the muscle (more natural look if you dont have much breast tissue) and im having moderate profile round implants. There a bit wider and flatter than the high profile. The high profile are more round and projected and give the more 'stuck on' round look ( so im told).... If your hoping for DD id probably go a bit bigger than 300. However ive read loads of discussions like these with girls saying they had 300cc and went from A cup to E... So you never know! Everyone seems to say different things. I guess the shape of your natural breast & how much tissue you have effects this. Just tell him exactly what look you want (eg natural) and he takes all your measurements and will guide you whats best. They wouldnt let you do something that would look ridiculous. And he is so lovely and explains things well.
I had my first consultation in september, but i didnt book my BA til the begginning of january just gone as i had to wait for my partner to settle in with his new company before booking annual leave, but you can pretty much have it as soon as possible after your consultation! Was actually ment to be having it this monday but come down with a cold that developed into chest infection so had to move it to 24th ...mr tulley only operates on mondays!

I like

2 February 2014 at 13:13

Mybreast
hi hun
oh no hope your feeling better now that's the last thing you need when your all set for your BA. That's good news you can book almost straight away as its taken more then a month till I can even see Mr Tulley as he was all booked up, that must be a very good sign . thank you for all the information god if I end up an E I wont know what to do with them, lol ill just have to wait and see what he says, cant wait, as feed up with having no breasts

I like

2 February 2014 at 20:36
In response to lj20

Mybreast
hi hun
oh no hope your feeling better now that's the last thing you need when your all set for your BA. That's good news you can book almost straight away as its taken more then a month till I can even see Mr Tulley as he was all booked up, that must be a very good sign . thank you for all the information god if I end up an E I wont know what to do with them, lol ill just have to wait and see what he says, cant wait, as feed up with having no breasts

Nervous though!
Yeah i know was quite annoying! But im very nervous and so confused which size to go with as im looking for a very very natural look, and surgeon advised me 300cc, but i read some things online with girls saying that took them from A to DD or E! Everyone wants different things, and that cup size just isnt for me! Nothing wrong with it but i just dont want people looking at me thinking 'yea shes had them done'! Im keeping it very private only telling my family who think im mad!!! Yeah i had to wait a while for consultation but the actual BA i could book pretty much straight away. Think about all the hundreds of women who think about it but dont go through with it! But i wish you best of luck on your consultation, and i will keep in touch with you after my BA and share some pics! Just so anxious as to what size to go with.

I like

4 February 2014 at 0:15

Your be fine
I would go with what the surgeon advised the 300cc,as you have told him you want to look really natural I don't think he would steer you wrong everyone on here too seems to say to go for the bigger size then you first thought. Think your doing the best thing keeping it private too, I told a couple of friends and all I got was disapproving looks god knows what the mother-in-law is going to say!!!! Wishing you the best of luck too with your BA, looking forward to hearing how it went and seeing some pics and im sure what every size you end up going for your be really happy with the end result. x

I like

25 February 2014 at 16:16
In response to lj20

Your be fine
I would go with what the surgeon advised the 300cc,as you have told him you want to look really natural I don't think he would steer you wrong everyone on here too seems to say to go for the bigger size then you first thought. Think your doing the best thing keeping it private too, I told a couple of friends and all I got was disapproving looks god knows what the mother-in-law is going to say!!!! Wishing you the best of luck too with your BA, looking forward to hearing how it went and seeing some pics and im sure what every size you end up going for your be really happy with the end result. x

So happy so far!!
Hi Hun,
How was your consultation with me tulley today? I had my BA yesterday and I must say I got exactly what I wanted! My boobs look about a c cup,maybe small d due to swelling. Mr tulley has done such an amazing job and they really look natural (what I can see of then underneath heavy dressing). Even my mum said they look really good and she was totally against it & trying to coax me out of the op! I can show you pics if you like x

I like

25 February 2014 at 22:04

Going for it
hiya hun
was thinking of you yesterday, really glad to hear the BA all went well, did you go with the 300cc in the end? hope your not in too much pain and are taking it easy, would love to see some pics not sure how I do it on here (me and computers don't get on that well lol) do you pm me or do I you? The consultation went really well, Mr Tulley is lovely as you said and explained everything. Going to go for anatomical implant as he said I got a concave chest and round will look stuck on to much, said could go 520cc but think that a be a bit to big so going for 460cc should give me a nice d cup. going to book in tomorrow to have the BA on the 25th April hopefully cant wait

I like

26 February 2014 at 6:50
In response to lj20

Going for it
hiya hun
was thinking of you yesterday, really glad to hear the BA all went well, did you go with the 300cc in the end? hope your not in too much pain and are taking it easy, would love to see some pics not sure how I do it on here (me and computers don't get on that well lol) do you pm me or do I you? The consultation went really well, Mr Tulley is lovely as you said and explained everything. Going to go for anatomical implant as he said I got a concave chest and round will look stuck on to much, said could go 520cc but think that a be a bit to big so going for 460cc should give me a nice d cup. going to book in tomorrow to have the BA on the 25th April hopefully cant wait

Sounds good!
So your going for it then? I do recommend him highly. I mean my bandages are really thick and only show my nipples at the moment but the size and shape of them so far is so natural. I was dreading it the morning of BA as I didn't want to come out looking down and seeing two beach balls, but now I can't wait to get the bandages off! Yea I went with 300cc round moderate profile partially under the muscle. I think they look about a C cup. Mr tulley really does know what he's talking about so I'm sure whatever he advised you will look amazing! I'm not sure how I share pics on this either, I'll try to figure it out and see if I can send them via this, if not maybe I could email you? I have to go back today as I had to leave yesterday with a drain still in my left boob as there was still a bit of blood to be drained, so once it's been taken out ill try to send you some pics! Have you discussed surgery dates? And are you going under the muscle too?

I like

26 February 2014 at 22:32

Booked 25th april
hiya
I booked my BA today Friday 25th April at the Runnymed hospital in surrey, only two months to wait sure the time will fly by (hopefully) did you have your BA here or at the London hospital? im going partially under the muscle too, he has advised me today that the 460cc may be a bit to big for my frame and could get rippling, so he suggested a little bit smaller 440cc,looking on the internet there doesn't seem to be much in it and should hopefully still make a d cup, going to go with what Mr Tulley said as really trust his judgement. Hope it went ok having the drain taken out today, how is the pain today hope not to bad, do you have to sleep sat up or is it not as bad as you thought it would be? if you don't have any luck with getting the pictures on here, ill have a go too, sure it is something to do with the private messaging as seen other people taking about this? let us know, if not ill send you my email address.

I like

27 February 2014 at 2:51
In response to lj20

Booked 25th april
hiya
I booked my BA today Friday 25th April at the Runnymed hospital in surrey, only two months to wait sure the time will fly by (hopefully) did you have your BA here or at the London hospital? im going partially under the muscle too, he has advised me today that the 460cc may be a bit to big for my frame and could get rippling, so he suggested a little bit smaller 440cc,looking on the internet there doesn't seem to be much in it and should hopefully still make a d cup, going to go with what Mr Tulley said as really trust his judgement. Hope it went ok having the drain taken out today, how is the pain today hope not to bad, do you have to sleep sat up or is it not as bad as you thought it would be? if you don't have any luck with getting the pictures on here, ill have a go too, sure it is something to do with the private messaging as seen other people taking about this? let us know, if not ill send you my email address.

Countdown!!
Oh god you will be counting down the days. It felt like forever waiting for mine as I had to re schedule due to chest infection!! I had my surgery at Weymouth street hospital in London just near harley street. Yes I'm sure the 440cc will give you a D cup. Maybe see if you can google some pictures so you get a rough idea of what size they will look. Anatomical ones are the teardrop shape aren't they? So they will give you a nice and natural shape. And it's good mr tulley was honest by saying the slightly bigger implant may cause rippling, even if it's the size you wanted. It's a big thing for a woman and costs a lot of money so obviously you want perfect results!! Yes I had the drain taken out today, didn't feel too pleasant but it's such a relief now it's gone! The pains ok, wouldn't say it's agony more a discomfort. It's mainly the sides of my boobs that are a bit sore. Yes you do have to sleep sitting upright, which I'm actually taking to a bit better than I thought, maybe as the pain killers I'm on make me drowsy! I've ordered a wedged pillow and also a V shaped one to try out what's best, so I'll let you know which one I find easier to sleep with, as currently I have a mixture of sofa cushions and two pillows! I use this on my phone so I'll try to get on the laptop and see if the full website will let me PM you some pics. I'm happy with what I can see so far under these great big bandages, and im sure mr tulley will do an amazing job on you too!

I like

1 March 2014 at 20:51

How you doing
hi Hun
hope your doing ok and taking it easy. I tried to get on your album last couple of days but its still saying it has to be validated before the photos can be seen, ill try again tomorrow. yeah the anatomical implants are the teardrop ones, like you said should give a natural shape, had to go with them as Mr Tulley said I have a concave chest (didn't even know!) and round would look too stuck on as have hardly any breast tissue too. Glad to hear the pain is not too bad, what pain kills are you taking, just over the counter kind? its good to know what im letting myself in for! Good idea about the pillows had a v shape one when I was pregnant and that was good for sleeping more upright, knew I shouldn't have got rid of that pillow! Not too long now to they take the bandages off bet you can not wait.

I like

2 March 2014 at 19:13
In response to lj20

How you doing
hi Hun
hope your doing ok and taking it easy. I tried to get on your album last couple of days but its still saying it has to be validated before the photos can be seen, ill try again tomorrow. yeah the anatomical implants are the teardrop ones, like you said should give a natural shape, had to go with them as Mr Tulley said I have a concave chest (didn't even know!) and round would look too stuck on as have hardly any breast tissue too. Glad to hear the pain is not too bad, what pain kills are you taking, just over the counter kind? its good to know what im letting myself in for! Good idea about the pillows had a v shape one when I was pregnant and that was good for sleeping more upright, knew I shouldn't have got rid of that pillow! Not too long now to they take the bandages off bet you can not wait.

Email?
I can email some to you if you like? Never used this before so i dont know how long it will take to validate them! To be honest i feel almost fine now! Ive been for a couple of walks and have been trying to do simple things like wash up and load and unload the washing machine over the last couple of days. I washed my hair over the side of the bath yesterday and managed to straighten it too!! To be honest the first 3/4 days were sore but it started to ease after that!! I was expecting to be in absolute agony so it was a pleasant suprise not to be! No im on tramadol pain killers thats what i asked nurses for( as ive had them in the past) during my stay at hospital so they gave me them... Mr Tulley told me they were too strong and said to give me co-dydramol but the tramadol make you all drowsy so you forget the pain so i just told the nurses to keep giving me them lol. They do supply you with them at the hospital after surgery during your stay along with anti biotics and thats included in price and give you some to go home with but you have to pay £7 per item they prescribe( which would of been £21 for the anti biotics, tramadol and co-dydramol) and i get mine free from doctors so got mine from the doctors! I got the wedge pilow which was hard as a rock so i sent it back.. And to be honest i will send the v shape pillow back too as i bought one of those memory foam horse shoe shaped cushions that go round your neck, and i prop myself up with loads of cushions from sofa and two pillows and sleep with them along with the thing round my neck! Ive adapted to it well seeing as i sleep face down normally! Im going to have the dressing changed tomorrow so hopefully they remove the. Thick tape and just cover the stitches! I will keep you updated and take some pics! I honestly think mr tulley will do an amazing job on you, he really knows his stuff and im thrilled with how natural they seem to look! Like me you also want a natural look and hes the right surgeon for it! If its something you really want and your unhappy in yourself then i think you shoukd go for it! Sod what other people think! And once they see you after the op & how amazing it looks and how it flatters the rest of your body they will change their minds! My mum did, she was so against it but she keeps asking to look at them now!! I think when people think boob job they automatically think of the people who just go about it the wrong way and get ones far too big and plastic looking!! So have you booked and paid deposit yet, or still considering? X

I like

12 March 2014 at 7:04

Breast implants
That's cool. I don't have any personal experience undergoing a breast augmentation. But one of friends has had undergone one. She got it augmented from Avenue Cosmetic and Plastic surgery Clinic located at Toronto, Ontario. And she is much happy with the results. Hope you would be happy too after it is done. Before that, do some research and have some <a ="http://www.cosmeticsurgerytoronto.com /breastAugmentation.php">preparations for the breast implant surgery</a>. And keep posted on how you are doing.

I like

9 April 2015 at 21:58

Paul tulley and your results?
Hiya your post is a little old but I had the same trouble in finding reviews about him.
Had my cons with him yesterday he said my left chest was out and my right was flat but suggested 300cc/270cc partially under. Was wandering what your results were and how you're feeling now?xx

I like

14 March 2016 at 14:19

Hello
hi there i saw your post about a breast job with dr tulley - how did you get on?

I like

31 January at 19:27

Well where do i start, firstly i have been in complete and utter pain since i allowed Mr Paul Tulley from mybreast.org to operate on me! From the minute i awoke from surgery i knew something was terribly wrong! I begged the nurses at highgate hospital to find mr tulley so he could tell me what had occurred during surgery but he had left and gone home.
Even the nurses were appalled stating your surgeon is supposed to see you after your surgery its part of their duty of care so they called mr tulley on his mobile who simply stated 'what does she want me to say? The op was done.' Two of the nurses were noticeably disturbed by Tulley's attitude an advised me to complain to mybreast but at that stage i was so shattered i didnt bother.
I was supposed to be discharged a few hours after my surgery but had to be kept in overnight as i was in a terrible condition! I was vomiting profusely for 24hrs straight! I was feverish, red and hot and had drains inserted into both breasts. I couldnt leave the hospital for 36hrs. 

A week after surgery both implants literally fell out of their pockets and dropped almost to my belly button leaving me to believe that mr paul tulley hadnt done any pocket revision which every professional surgeon should know is essential if the patient had larger implants beforehand!!!!!

What was supposed to be a straight forward breast implant exchange has left practically disabled!
I have constant pain from morning to night in my breast, chest shoulders and arm.
The breast swells up to 3 times its original size, turns very red and hot all of which Mr Paul Tulley thinks is normal and acceptable!

I have been back to Mr Paul Tulley complaining about my constant pain and discomfort for over 18 months now and he just couldnt care less!! Just keeps repeating the same thing 'they look fine but if you want another opetation it will cost you £6200.

£6200?? I just paid over £4000 for an operation that has left me:
Unable to work
Unable to do house chores
Cannot lift my left arm
Cannot lean forward 
Unable to sleep unless sat upwards with support of many pillows
Numbness in breast, arm,armpits and fingers Severe swelling of the breast
Very hot red breast
Rashes on and around breast
And a whole host of other illnesses bought on by having this operation that clearly went terribly wrong!!

This operation has left me and my family in pieces and i now require carers to help me get on with my daily life! I am in constant pain severly depressed and mybreast.org are refusing to help me!

Mybreast.org boast they offer lifetime aftercare for their patients which is TOTALLY BOGUS by the way, as their idea of lifetime aftercare is that you as a patient waste your time and money driving to see your surgeon countless times and your surgeon in turn spends his lifetime trying to convince you to pay more money i.e (£6200!) to free yourself from pain!!!!!!

I was even billed for bandages given to me at their Ashtead Hospital after i attended my 1 week check up appointment. The hospital then bombarded me with invoices via post for almost 2 months after threatening legal action for the sake of 2 small bandages given to me by a nurse!!! All this hassle whilst trying to recover from my operation!

Total Shambles, total lack of human decency!
Mr Paul Tulley has a duty of care to all patients he operates on and in my firm oppinion he and mybreast.org have taken my money and abandoned me!! 
Everytime i saw him he would just take a bunch of pictures of my breast and quickly try to rush me out of his office!
Not even so much as an ultrasound or MRI scan would they offer me!

Mybreast.org appear to be a great company to choose for your surgery until you part with your hard earned money but if you encounter ANY problems after surgey you will soon discover that Mybreast.org want nothing more to do with you! 
Every member of staff is then briefed to tell you the same generic babble everytime you call or email them!
I have been passed from pillow to post for 18 months never speaking to the same person twice and in total i have had almost 15 patients coordinators as after 2 months they all seem to have left the company??(I wonder why?)
So before you all let your wives, mothers, sisters and friends put their bodies into the hands of this unscrupulous company called mybreast.org, ask them to clearly define what their aftercare specifically entails and WHAT EXACTLY will they do when you begin to have ANY complications from the surgery THEY perform on you!!!
I have sadly learnt from cruel experience that their aftercare means absolutely nothing at all!!!

I like

2 February at 0:58

Total Shambles, total lack of human decency!Mr Paul Tulley has a duty of care to all patients he operates on and in my firm oppinion he and mybreast.org have taken my money and abandoned me!! Everytime i saw him he would just take a bunch of pictures of my breast and quickly try to rush me out of his office!Not even so much as an ultrasound or MRI scan would they offer me!

Watch PSL 2017 Live Cricket 

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Last author's threads

• 2days post op

1 May 2014 at 12:36

• Ba today

26 April 2014 at 0:01

• Friends and family dont approve of ba

4 March 2014 at 21:03

Do you know this product?