Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / New birkdale clinic reviews ba

New birkdale clinic reviews ba

27 January 2014 at 15:44

Hi girls, so I'm deciding whether to go ahead and have a breast enlargement at the new birkdale clinic as they have an offer on at the moment. Has anyone had that procedure done there recently and if so who was the doctor you had, thanks x

Tone your legs with Jade !

Tone your legs with Jade !

Tone your legs with Jade ! Tone your legs with Jade !

Cardio training with Ewa! Cardio training with Ewa!

27 January 2014 at 16:00

Hi
Im booked to see consutant mr heckell on thursday and my ba booked for 13 march cant wait ive heard lots good things bout the clinic i did want mr hardy but he not available

I like

27 January 2014 at 16:07
In response to laceyt1

Hi
Im booked to see consutant mr heckell on thursday and my ba booked for 13 march cant wait ive heard lots good things bout the clinic i did want mr hardy but he not available

Hi
Iv seen mr hardy mentioned alot so im hoping to see him. Have you got the 2500 deal? Im just worried cause it seems sooo cheap x

2 likes-I like

27 January 2014 at 16:23
In response to samib91

Hi
Iv seen mr hardy mentioned alot so im hoping to see him. Have you got the 2500 deal? Im just worried cause it seems sooo cheap x

Hi ye ive got that deal its all about time of op so ive been told

I like

28 January 2014 at 11:32

Hi
Well my consultation is next week so i dont yet know what size implant i can have. Im a 34b now. I went for a consultation at the old birkdale years ago, i cant remember what doctor i saw but he said i could only go to a cup size C which would lool like D. So i never went through with it because im wanting atleast a DD. Iv gone my whole life flat chested so am i heck jurt setteling for a C haha. Im a size 8, 5ft 5 and weigh around 9st 6. I was a lot more petite back then, do you think i would be aloud to go bigger this time?
How do i go about seeing the pictures? Only started using this yesterday
Xx

I like

28 January 2014 at 13:08

Hi
Im seeing mr hardy heard good things about him plus he works in liverpool hospital doing corrective surgery on women who have had breast cancer, so thst eases my mind. Ahh right that must be why i cant see anything as im on my iphone. So how long after surgery were you able to take the bandages of an take a shower etc? Or can you not get the stitches wet? Thanks for your advice chick x

I like

30 January 2014 at 13:35

Birkdale
Hi i went for my ba consult today really nice place but bit gutted as the surgoen has said i need breast lift as well so gona cost more i would never had thought i would need breast lift i have really small boobs 34 b with a push

I like

30 January 2014 at 16:00
In response to laceyt1

Birkdale
Hi i went for my ba consult today really nice place but bit gutted as the surgoen has said i need breast lift as well so gona cost more i would never had thought i would need breast lift i have really small boobs 34 b with a push

Hi
Really? So how much is that going to cost? What size did he say you could go upto? X

I like

30 January 2014 at 16:57
In response to samib91

Hi
Really? So how much is that going to cost? What size did he say you could go upto? X

Hi hun its gona cost 4,500 he never really said a pacific size he tried one on and was small so he said 500 cc would take me to a D which im happy with and im extra happy now as my fella has said he will pay the extra as he wants me to be happy

I like

31 January 2014 at 10:17

Birkdale
Hi, I had my BA at birkdale yesterday... Had 2 consultations with mr hardy and mr mahadev went with mr mahadev as I was restricted to certain days for surgery through work commitments, anyway he is lovely and I cannot fault the nursing staff. Really happy with them already. I will add some before and after pics shortly pm me for password to look if you like x

I like

31 January 2014 at 13:20
In response to llang53406

Birkdale
Hi, I had my BA at birkdale yesterday... Had 2 consultations with mr hardy and mr mahadev went with mr mahadev as I was restricted to certain days for surgery through work commitments, anyway he is lovely and I cannot fault the nursing staff. Really happy with them already. I will add some before and after pics shortly pm me for password to look if you like x

Llang
What pre op do they do

I like

31 January 2014 at 15:11
In response to laceyt1

Llang
What pre op do they do

Pre op
They did a mrsa swab when i booked in but other than that just blood pressure and anemia test on the day

1 likes-I like

1 February 2014 at 10:53

Pre op
They did a mrsa swab when i booked in but other than that just blood pressure and anemia test on the day

Hi hun what post op bra did you use please as ive been told to get a back fastening sports bra

I like

1 February 2014 at 11:15
In response to laceyt1

Hi hun what post op bra did you use please as ive been told to get a back fastening sports bra

Bra
I was looking at the macom bras but was told to get a back fastening one ( surgeon actually advised the two pack from asda at £7 )

I like

1 February 2014 at 11:22

Bra
I was looking at the macom bras but was told to get a back fastening one ( surgeon actually advised the two pack from asda at £7 )

Ye i was looking at macom coz everyone raves a bout them but they fasten in front i will get the ones from asda then thanks hun x

I like

1 February 2014 at 12:04
In response to laceyt1

Ye i was looking at macom coz everyone raves a bout them but they fasten in front i will get the ones from asda then thanks hun x

No probs

I like

4 August 2014 at 19:16

Hiya
Hello, just wondering if any of you have had the opp and how it went? x

I like

14 October 2014 at 11:47

Birkdale

Before and after pictures
Hi how do I go about seeing your pictures I'm new to this. Thanks x

I like

14 October 2014 at 12:40

Breast enlargement
Hi

If you've done your research and are convinced you have found the right surgeon - then why not?? BUT, I'd be careful when it comes to offers.. All I can say is that when my daughter was considering surgery, we did tons of research and visited a number of clinics/surgeons, all offering something different. We eventually settled with Mr Alvi at Sthetix and I can't speak highly enough of him and the clinic. I know a few people who have been there since and have been "made up" with the treatments they've had. You need to know exactly what you are getting and you need to be 100% sure that the aftercare is good - you never know if there may be a problem. Good luck with everything....

I like

19 November 2014 at 21:53

New birkdale clinic
Hi Hun
Just wondering if you have had surgery with this clinic if so what surgeon did you go with
WAS THERE ANY HIDDEN COSTS
XX

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Do you know this product?

Top of the page