Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Nipples still pointing down?!

Nipples still pointing down?!

29 August 2008 at 10:27

Hi all, just wondered what other peoples nipples were like after their ba's? - Mine were not pointing down before my op(started a small 34B), but 4 weeks on from my ba my nipples are definitely not central, they're kind of on the lower side of my boobs, pointing/facing down!! Is this normal and will the implant drop some more at the bottom, making my nipples point up a bit more?.....or do you think cos i'm 4 weeks post-op now that they'll stay this way?

Thanks in advance for any replies
Natalie x x

29 August 2008 at 10:57

One week
I am one week post op. Mine are pointing almost downwards, i'd like to know when or if they will move too!

I like

29 August 2008 at 11:05
In response to mrsfreer

One week
I am one week post op. Mine are pointing almost downwards, i'd like to know when or if they will move too!

Read more

Hi
I'm glad i'm not the only one, hopefully someone will be able to let us know whether it's normal or not!!

Natalie x x

I like

29 August 2008 at 11:33

Hiya
Im 7 weeks post op now.I had a nipple lift and mine are still very low down!!! In my case i think its coz the implants havent dropped and my boobs are still quite firm (my surgeon has told me to massage them to encourage them to drop). Im assuming when the implant drops down a bit it will move the nipples up if that makes sense?

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Last Author's threads

• Stitches itching - is this normal??!!

3 August 2008 at 21:03

• Had ba yest with dr lutz transform

12 August 2008 at 13:25

Top of the page