Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Purple and red stretch marks after breast augmentation

Purple and red stretch marks after breast augmentation

9 June 2010 at 0:15

hi

can anyone give me any advice about purplish stretch marks that have appeared 6 weeks following a breast augmentation - they surgeon has said he has never had that happen before - using bio - oil - has anyone else experienced this before and do they get better? very stressed!

8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season

8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season

8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season 8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife? How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working! 6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working!

8 March 2011 at 16:31

Purple and red stretch marks after breast augmentation
Hi,
Yeah my daughter had a Breast Augmentation around 6 weeks ago and again has these coloured stretch maks.. The surgeon told her to rub Bio Oil (£15.00 a bottle) into the stretch marks..
This happens to 1 in 1000 woman :0(
She is sooooo very unhappy... We will wait a couple of months. The Cosmetic Surgeon Co ordinator said they can remove these marks with a new treatment tattoo the area (white colouring)
I hope this hepls Good Luck

I like

8 March 2011 at 18:31

i got them after mine i had it 12mths ago ans there still there all thats happened is they have faded a bit x

I like

9 March 2011 at 14:48
In response to xannax25

i got them after mine i had it 12mths ago ans there still there all thats happened is they have faded a bit x

Red marks
Hi,
You should go for the Tattoo, maybe this will work for you.
I will make an appointment for my daughter in a few months to have her s done ... Let me know how you get on

I like

9 March 2011 at 18:08
In response to karon49

Red marks
Hi,
You should go for the Tattoo, maybe this will work for you.
I will make an appointment for my daughter in a few months to have her s done ... Let me know how you get on

how do they do the tattooing then? is it like a normal tattoo? i dont no if it will work for me cuz im always using the sunbeds and my skin is always changing color.
where do u get it done? have u got a number i could phone and enquire plz x x

I like

9 March 2011 at 20:02

Me too
Hey hun

I developed stretch marks roughly 4/5 weeks after my ba and i am the first of my surgeons patients to develop them too!!

I showed them to my surgeon at my check up and he is going to do 1 of 2 things in 6months depending... If the marks are still red/purple he is going to lazer the marks, if they have faded and gone white he is going to do something called Dermaroller which brings the bodies natural collegine to the surface and gets rid of the stretch marks all for FREE!!
now that is good aftercare!

I would see what options your surgeon can give you like the above to get rid of the marks.

Good luck!

X

I like

9 March 2011 at 20:45
In response to cherrylocks

Me too
Hey hun

I developed stretch marks roughly 4/5 weeks after my ba and i am the first of my surgeons patients to develop them too!!

I showed them to my surgeon at my check up and he is going to do 1 of 2 things in 6months depending... If the marks are still red/purple he is going to lazer the marks, if they have faded and gone white he is going to do something called Dermaroller which brings the bodies natural collegine to the surface and gets rid of the stretch marks all for FREE!!

I would see what options your surgeon can give you like the above to get rid of the marks.

Good luck!

X

That is good aftercare ! Who did you have your BA with ? And what size did you go from - to ?
thx
xx

I like

9 March 2011 at 21:07
In response to chickjem

That is good aftercare ! Who did you have your BA with ? And what size did you go from - to ?
thx
xx

Spire
I had my ba with Spire Mr George Spyrou, what about you?
I was a 34a, 5'4" size 10/12 tops 14 bottom i had 410cc hp teardrop overs on 7th dec and im currently wearing/measuring at 34f
U?

Xx

I like

9 March 2011 at 21:57

Spire
I was a 34a, 5'4" size 10/12 tops 14 bottom i had 410cc hp teardrop overs on 7th dec and im currently wearing/measuring at 34f
U?

Xx

Transform
I;m booked in with Dr Khan of Transform on Apr 22. I'm 36b, 5.5ft similar 12 top and 12/14bottom. Opting for 410cc high profile. He has said 460 would fit if I wanted so still undecided. Have you got any pictures you can share ? What made you go for teardrop ?
Sounds like you are happy with your size!

I like

9 March 2011 at 22:39

Spire
U?

Xx

Cherry
Im having my Ba done with Spire and im so pleased as all i hear about them is good things , i think you pay around a £1000 more to go with them.

Can i ask how much you paid and how long ago? I'm paying £4415 thats with an over night stay.
xx

I like

10 March 2011 at 10:08
In response to chickjem

Transform
I;m booked in with Dr Khan of Transform on Apr 22. I'm 36b, 5.5ft similar 12 top and 12/14bottom. Opting for 410cc high profile. He has said 460 would fit if I wanted so still undecided. Have you got any pictures you can share ? What made you go for teardrop ?

Transform
My daughter also went to transform in Novemeber last year..
I'm hoping that in a few months time they will also help with getting rid of the stretch marks that have appeared on my daughters breasts... it looks awful...

I like

10 March 2011 at 10:13
In response to xannax25

how do they do the tattooing then? is it like a normal tattoo? i dont no if it will work for me cuz im always using the sunbeds and my skin is always changing color.
where do u get it done? have u got a number i could phone and enquire plz x x

Tatto
Hi,
I guess as they would any tatto.. I'm sad to hear you use the sunbed.. It's really not good for you ... your so young..
Have you try Tanning Lotion instead ?
Transform Bowden Tel: 0161-942-1500
Good Luck x

I like

10 March 2011 at 22:09
In response to louise121981

Cherry
Im having my Ba done with Spire and im so pleased as all i hear about them is good things , i think you pay around a £1000 more to go with them.

Can i ask how much you paid and how long ago? I'm paying £4415 thats with an over night stay.
xx

Louise
Hey Louise!

What Spire you having your ba done at?

I am soo glad i went with them all the nurses were soo nice too and i really felt looked after there!
I had my ba on the 7th dec and paid £110 for consultation and £4395 so in total it was £4505 but worth every single penny i LOVE them!

X

I like

10 March 2011 at 22:16
In response to chickjem

Transform

460cc
If id have been offered those 2 i would go for the 460cc there isnt much difference. I supppse everyone gets abit of boob greed i wouldsay bigger because i think i only look a d cup sometimes dd and i wouldnt mind them abit bigger... But thats my thought.

What size do you want to look?

I choose teardrop because i wanted natural looking breasts and i always thought round ones would look too round and full on top i have since learnt thats not true and theres alot of ladies out their with gorgeous round implants that look natural. I also liked the idea that teardrops are less likely to ripple too, my surgeon demonstrated this by 'sitting' a teardrop and a round implant on the table and showed how the round implant can ripple when it is upright. Theres pros and cons for both types and i think it is personal opinion on preference but it also depends on your stats as everyone get different results.

Pm me for p/w if you want a peek
X

I like

10 March 2011 at 22:19
In response to karon49

Transform
My daughter also went to transform in Novemeber last year..
I'm hoping that in a few months time they will also help with getting rid of the stretch marks that have appeared on my daughters breasts... it looks awful...

Karon
Ahww thats not good Karon hopefully they can sort it? Did ythey clearly say she wouldnt get them? As they should have to sort it as they didnt warn her that she mighy get them x

I like

11 March 2011 at 9:49

Karon
Ahww thats not good Karon hopefully they can sort it? Did ythey clearly say she wouldnt get them? As they should have to sort it as they didnt warn her that she mighy get them x

Cherry
Hi Cherry,
Thank you for your reply :0)
Yeah the surgeon said 1 in a 100 get them, so it just seems my daughter was the un lucky 1
She is crying all the time. She wanted to model as she was asked some months ago.. but now all her dreams have been crushed... I'm also very very upset x

I like

11 March 2011 at 13:33
In response to karon49

Cherry
Hi Cherry,
Thank you for your reply :0)
Yeah the surgeon said 1 in a 100 get them, so it just seems my daughter was the un lucky 1
She is crying all the time. She wanted to model as she was asked some months ago.. but now all her dreams have been crushed... I'm also very very upset x

Laser?
Can the surgeon not perform laser surgery i am sure the marks wouldgo after the treatments and if it does that shouldnt destroy her becoming a model! Would be horrible if it did x

I like

13 March 2011 at 10:44

Laser?
Can the surgeon not perform laser surgery i am sure the marks wouldgo after the treatments and if it does that shouldnt destroy her becoming a model! Would be horrible if it did x

Cherry /laser
Arr thanks Cherry will have to wait and see in a few months...
Will get back to you at a later date and let you know how things went xx

I like

30 August 2011 at 20:33

Me too
Hey hun

Good luck!

X

Ba stretch marks
Hi I was interested in what your surgeons response was to your problem. My daughter had BA in December 2010 at Spire Washington Tyne & wear & has developed stretch marks which she is getting very upset over. Unfortunately so far the surgeon has not been able to suggest anything-other than time-to correct the problem. Could you tell me how you have gotten on so far.
Thanks
Chris

I like

11 February 2013 at 22:42

Help!
Hi I had my BA 5 weeks ago and have just realised about 7 tiny stretch marks around my nipples. They are purple. Just wondering what happened with yours? I really hate them!!

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Do you know this product?

Top of the page