Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / Transform - Dr Maleagros - 385 or 415?

forum

Transform - Dr Maleagros - 385 or 415?

17 February at 12:33

Hi everyone! 

Im new to this forum and everyone seems so knowledgable. 

Ive finally after 5 years plucked up the courage to sort my boobs out and am booked for 26th march with Dr maleagros at transform - I've been recommended either 385 or 415cc high profile overs. I'm a small 32/34b at the moment and I'm 5 foot 6.

just wondered if anyone else has used the surgeon and what is he like? 

Also so many people are discussing hair washing which I didn't even think about being an issue! How does everyone bath/shower after and wash hair? 

Thanks! So exciting - if anyone else has their BA on 26th march let me know so we can be share experiences 😁

19 February at 14:59
In response to roxannemartin1

Hi everyone! 

Im new to this forum and everyone seems so knowledgable. 

Ive finally after 5 years plucked up the courage to sort my boobs out and am booked for 26th march with Dr maleagros at transform - I've been recommended either 385 or 415cc high profile overs. I'm a small 32/34b at the moment and I'm 5 foot 6.

just wondered if anyone else has used the surgeon and what is he like? 

Also so many people are discussing hair washing which I didn't even think about being an issue! How does everyone bath/shower after and wash hair? 

Thanks! So exciting - if anyone else has their BA on 26th march let me know so we can be share experiences 😁

Hello! 
I am also new here, I am having my BA on 10th march with transform but with mr Netri.
I am also 5ft 6 and a 36b at the moment, I have been recommended 385 high profile overs aswell, did try the 415 aswell but he said I will end up an E/EE with them so I'm not sure I want to go that big! Although the more I am reading online people regret not going bigger. I'm going to try the sizers on again in 10 days but taking my husband this time to get his opinion, he will say the bigger ones no doubt! 
I am having my pre op tomorrow so exciting! 

With hair washing I am going to wash my hair the night before surgery and then I am off work for 10 days including the day of surgery so will just wash it right before I go back to work, I will use dry shampoo in the meantime if I need to. I am going to get my husband to shower me from the waist below and then just sink wash my arms and armpits until I get the ok to shower again. I'm not looking forward to sleeping on my back I'm a side sleeper! Got a triangle pillow so will use that and one under my knees to get to prevent back ache! 

Sam 

I like

Previous threads
From hair ideas to outifts, look no further for your daily inspiration
pinterest

You might also like

Top of the page