Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Breasts / what's happend to this forum?

what's happend to this forum?

5 October 2016 at 17:11

????

2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself...

2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself...

2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself... 2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself...

3rd episode: Shopping with Marie is a sport... with no holds barred! 3rd episode: Shopping with Marie is a sport... with no holds barred!

4th episode: Discover some fun exercises to get you in shape while doing the housework! 4th episode: Discover some fun exercises to get you in shape while doing the housework!

3 February at 16:30

Typical. The moment has come where i have the determination to go through with surgery, on heres a ghost town  lol. 

I'm trying to find up to date reviews on clinics in the uk/London for breast aug 

I like

17 February at 19:27

Hello - I too was looking for info on BA but like you say all the threads are really old!! 

I like

23 February at 16:00

Well. Im still on the search for BA. Had a consultant with Nu Cosmetics and Harley Body clinic so far. The third one would have been Belvedere but i lost my patience in the waiting room. Was emailed my appointment for 11.45, got there slightly early. 12.20, still no update or apology as to why i still havent been seen. Had to leave as i planned this in between my 4hr gap of work! Frustrated 

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Do you know this product?

Top of the page